DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Diecast cars Options · View
RowanH
Posted: Friday, February 04, 2011 2:19:26 PM

Groups: Member

The sun was out last week and thought I'd take a few snaps of some of my favorites. To be honest, I haven't bought a new 1:18 car model in a couple of years. These are a couple that keep me company for the time being...

PS. Apologies for the dust, they are on display.

Rowan.

1:25th scale CAT 375L excavator

gbarnewall
Posted: Friday, January 31, 2014 11:34:19 PM

Very nice collection Rowan of GT and Le Mans cars,I still love that Fina F1,I did get to pick up a black street long tailed F1 in the past,

I came across this short video clip of the worlds largest model/toy car collection,pretty impressive!!

http://www.coolhunting.com/culture/beirut-car-collector.php

Why is "phonetically" spelt with a "ph"?

... It's better to be silent and thought a fool, then to speak up and remove all doubt

The complex of Newgrange was originally built between c. 3100 and 2900 BC,[2] meaning that it's aproximately 5,000 years old. According to Carbon-14 dates,[3] it is more than 500 years older than the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt, and predates Stonehenge by about 1,000 years.

gbarnewall
Posted: Friday, July 11, 2014 8:59:20 PM

Been a while since I updated my 1/18 car collection,well now I have a 1/18 van collection started off,

Been after this for some 12 yrs,I can remember asking in a Dublin model shop did one of these exist,as other tv/movie cars were produced and it seemed weird as this was probably the most popular of the tv vehicles,I had been checking the google on and off for years and to my amazement and my credit cards despair this puppy had been produced by Hotwheels in i think 2012 if not 2011,I had to get it!!! a little bit pricey but how could you resist,

... It's better to be silent and thought a fool, then to speak up and remove all doubt

The complex of Newgrange was originally built between c. 3100 and 2900 BC,[2] meaning that it's aproximately 5,000 years old. According to Carbon-14 dates,[3] it is more than 500 years older than the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt, and predates Stonehenge by about 1,000 years.

stegro84
Posted: Monday, July 21, 2014 5:03:41 PM

I have 4 1/18 scale cars in my collection.

This is the Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta made by CMC, I bought this model about 7 years ago and it's by far the most detailed in my collection.
CMC have gone as far as using real leather on the interior.

Stephen.
gbarnewall
Posted: Monday, July 21, 2014 5:11:38 PM

Very tasty Stephen!! I only have the one CMC car myself,amazing work put into these.