DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

conexpo 2017 Options · View
steelman
Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2017 11:00:14 AM
Groups: Member

Does anyone know where there is early setup pics for the show this year? Thanks.
rmkulak
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2017 12:10:17 PM

I've only seen a few posted on the conexpo facebook page but that's been it.
cranedude07
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2017 12:37:42 PM

Manitowoc just setup a mlc650 with vpc-max and wind attachment the other day. Photos are on manitowoc enthusiests facebook page

Brandon

my youtube channel
My Facebook Page
steelman
Posted: Monday, February 13, 2017 1:49:46 PM

Thanks guys
kokosing Const Co
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:10:41 PM

My parents were just in Vegas this weekend Dan, and my father let me down with zero pictures.
steelman
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 7:13:42 PM

Tom,
I'm booking my trip now, just trying to figure out where I want to stay.
admin
Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 1:24:07 PM
Groups: Administration

Hello all,

It is finally official! DHS will have a presence at the CONEXPO 2017 show!

If you have not heard, show management refused to give us our normal space at the show. They promised our space to a "business partner" so, after 4 successive expositions and over a hundred thousand dollars spent, DHS was closed out of our normal space in the hallway outside the North Hall. We were surprised and unhappy to say the least!

So we started checking other possibilities. There was no space offered that would fit our needs. We could not work out a deal for another space that would suffice.

It so happened that IMC Models is the merchandising company for the TII Group (Scheuerle, Kamag, Nicolas, Tiiger) and we were asked to assist them with the TII Merchandise Shop at the CONEXPO show.

As an added bonus, Mammoet is also participating in the arrangement!

The booth is located in the Gold Lot Number G1723 and looks to be a spectacular setup for the show! TII will show many of its new trailers and technology which you can see in the link below...

Here is a link to the TII Group CONEXPO Show Website area: TII Group CONEXPO 2017.

So plan to come by and see us! We will be in the Merchandise Shop within the TII Group booth number G1723 in the Gold Lot. We will have TII Branded Items, models from IMC Models and models from Mammoet as well as some of our own! I have heard that Mammoet will be introducing 4 new models in the booth during the show - and you can pickup or order everything right in the shop!

Hope to see you all there! Now who is planning to come to the show?

Chuck
hummer13
Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 4:01:02 PM

Will see you there is a couple weeks, can not wait

Nikl Scale Models
nikl scale models shapeways store
steelman
Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 4:21:35 PM

Chuck,
I'm very glad to hear things worked out for you. I was getting a little nervous, I checked the conexpo exhibitors registry for DHS several times with no luck.
Would you like my credit card number now or when I get there? After hearing what you had to say, I guess you'll get most of my money at the show. Thanks for the info.
SDBOB
Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 8:28:38 PM

Good for you.People that care. I thought those kind of things only happened to me.
Paul Crane
Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 10:25:14 AM

Chuck,
I got use to seeing you in the lobby. If you're in the gold lot, I wonder if you'll have AC. I'll be a day early, so I don't miss anything. They were breaking down the Mammoet Kobelco crane the last time I was there. I was too late to see it assembled. I'll look for you.
rmkulak
Posted: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 7:00:02 PM

I'll be there along with several others from Canada and Wyoming. Work vacation and models it don't get much better.

Chuck any idea or would you know what the chances of finding any of the Hyuandi 1/87 models that IMC did will be?
admin
Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2017 6:18:13 PM
Groups: Administration

Steelman - go ahead and post your credit card number up here and we will get if Whatever Whatever

RMKLMUK - we will have the Hyundai models in the booth - make sure to stop by

Paul - will try to keep it cool for you!

Chuck
FiatAllisHD41
Posted: Friday, February 24, 2017 10:56:24 AM

rmkulak wrote:
I'll be there along with several others from Canada and Wyoming. Work vacation and models it don't get much better.

Chuck any idea or would you know what the chances of finding any of the Hyuandi 1/87 models that IMC did will be?

Have you ran across the 1:87 Hyundai yard forklift ? Can't find them with the exception of a guy from Chile ,who sells them on e-bay for $40.00 USD apiece.

Sure would like that in my No collection.

Chuck,can you track down the Hyundai 1:87 forklift source ?

“A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep.” ― Shahir Zag

" An educated mind learns from his mistakes and corrects them. A dolt, on the other hand, lashes out and continues showing his ignorance."
-Unknown

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”― Arthur C. Clarke

"Anti-social behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists" - Nikola Tesla

" If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur ". Paul Neal "Red" Adair {Wild Well Firefighter for those who live under rocks}

rmkulak
Posted: Friday, February 24, 2017 12:30:51 PM

FiatAllisHD41 wrote:
rmkulak wrote:

Have you ran across the 1:87 Hyundai yard forklift ? Can't find them with the exception of a guy from Chile ,who sells them on e-bay for $40.00 USD apiece.

Sure would like that in my No collection.

Chuck,can you track down the Hyundai 1:87 forklift source ?

The Chile guy is the only place I have seen them, I bought the forklift, liebherr side boom, and JCB tele handler for I believe $20.00 each when they first came out. But now like you said they have gone way up.

Chuck, I'll be there Thursday morning to pick some up. Thanks for letting me know.
steelman
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2017 9:34:06 AM

I see Terex has a livecam if anyone is interested.
Ajax Man
Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2017 10:15:26 PM

Chuck,

I will see you in the Gold Lot. I think that's great that you are teaming up with another scale model manufacturer. Eager to see your new digs !!! A lot of contractors and equipment enthuisists will be at the show. I will make sure to tell them to stop and see you

"THE KILPATRICK ENTERPRISE IS GOING TO JAIL, MIKE DUGGAN IS MAYOR, SYNDER IS GOVERNOR AND IS FIXING MICHIGAN"

AJAX MATERIALS CORPORATION...AJAX PAVING INDUSTRIES....BLACK OR WHITE, WE PAVE MICHIGAN

VIPCranes
Posted: Thursday, March 02, 2017 12:20:45 AM

Finally I'll be there. Comp. Is sending us for a trip and a couple of safety speeches.

SOMETHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING.

http://s1185.photobucket.com/home/vipyfz2008/index

http://www.youtube.com/user/vipyfz?feature=mhee

luis.
steelman
Posted: Thursday, March 02, 2017 10:32:48 AM

Nice liebherr conrad model for conexpo. Courtesy of hansbube forum.

zachattak2
Posted: Monday, March 06, 2017 11:26:37 PM

I just watched weiss bros day before con expo video on facebook and saw what looks like a new grove RT behind the manitowoc 16000 in the display case,

anybody got any info on it?