DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Mack F700 Tekno Options · View
Quinella
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 2:05:57 AM

Groups: Member

I also like the windows on the sleeper . Neat addition on that truck. Might be nic on a model too. I want that dang model eef7260!!!! CAW
kcmtoys
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 2:03:21 PM

Barkerjoh wrote:
I am a mack fan. Especially a fan of that dog having a nice gold bulldog on it.

I didn't know if you knew, a gold Bull Dog indicates all Mack drive components. Engine, trans, and differentials. Ken
Barkerjoh
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 5:06:19 PM

kcmtoys wrote:
Barkerjoh wrote:

I didn't know if you knew, a gold Bull Dog indicates all Mack drive components. Engine, trans, and differentials. Ken

Ken Ken Ken oh my friend I do know what that gold dog means. My grandpap was a Gold dog owner. Been looking for a gold dog for my desk at work for display. Was gas distributor owning 7 dogs. Mack R's and a few DN models. Love seeing those gold dogs my friend.
Exkvate3140
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 9:54:18 PM

Barkerjoh you make me want to go to the Depot and buy a case of gold spray paint and go back home and spray my Wolfhound gold, then bolt him to the front of my car. I have a silver one down in my basement I can give you, and I may have a can of gold left over from spraying the Hound I could throw in the box. Mack’s are still the bomb, especially the older ones.
Quinella’s Nemesis
Exkvate3140
Posted: Wednesday, February 20, 2019 10:08:59 PM

Barkerjoh, did you mean R’s and DM’s? You know The Q will be questioning you on that one just tell him you have sausage fingers, but that may bring up another question from him.
Steve
kcmtoys
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2019 12:05:23 AM

Barkerjoh wrote:
kcmtoys wrote:
Barkerjoh wrote:

Ken Ken Ken oh my friend I do know what that gold dog means. My grandpap was a Gold dog owner. Been looking for a gold dog for my desk at work for display. Was gas distributor owning 7 dogs. Mack R's and a few DN models. Love seeing those gold dogs my friend.

I owned an RS700L with a Mack V8, 2 stick 6 spd.Whistle
Barkerjoh
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2019 3:49:29 PM

Exkvate3140 wrote:
Barkerjoh you make me want to go to the Depot and buy a case of gold spray paint and go back home and spray my Wolfhound gold, then bolt him to the front of my car. I have a silver one down in my basement I can give you, and I may have a can of gold left over from spraying the Hound I could throw in the box. Mack’s are still the bomb, especially the older ones.
Quinella’s Nemesis

I wouldn't mind one of those. Been looking around.

Exkvate3140 wrote:
Barkerjoh, did you mean R’s and DM’s? You know The Q will be questioning you on that one just tell him you have sausage fingers, but that may bring up another question from him.
Steve

Yea my little links hit N but meant M. No questions here. But it wont be noticed of my mistake until one hits a townhouse roadstop
Exkvate3140
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2019 6:07:31 PM

Barkerjoh don’t worry about the townhouse roadstop it is only open about 15 minutes a day now. The old man that runs it is sleeping about 23 hours out of a day and the other hour he is looking for the little hair he has left on his head. You know tough to get really really old.
Send me your address if you want the silver dog, it came right off one of my RD ten wheeler dumps.
Steve
Barkerjoh
Posted: Thursday, February 21, 2019 6:36:31 PM

Exkvate3140 wrote:
Barkerjoh don’t worry about the townhouse roadstop it is only open about 15 minutes a day now. The old man that runs it is sleeping about 23 hours out of a day and the other hour he is looking for the little hair he has left on his head. You know tough to get really really old.
Send me your address if you want the silver dog, it came right off one of my RD ten wheeler dumps.
Steve

I sent you a pm
eef7260
Posted: Friday, March 01, 2019 5:44:36 PM

Trailer in color , does need some small transfers from Nooteboom and Doornbos still , working on the load now.

IMG_20190301_194116-01 by eef 7260, on Flickr

IMG_20190301_194053-01 by eef 7260, on Flickr

***Flickr American cranes group***3D printed crane parts at Shapeways***3D printed crane parts at I.materialise

Exkvate3140
Posted: Saturday, March 02, 2019 12:54:03 AM

That’s a nice looking set up.
Steve