DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Sword Valmet 941 harvester Options · View
Paul R
Posted: Thursday, August 04, 2022 6:39:04 AM

Groups: Member

Does anyone know what these go for these days, assuming used but in very good condition? I am not selling but am looking but the ones I have seen seem very expensive to me ($300-400). I'd like one but that bad!

Thanks,

Paul R
kokosing Const Co
Posted: Thursday, August 04, 2022 5:14:16 PM

Seems the usual going price for one today especially mint with a box. The other two don’t nearly fetch as much as the harvester.
dain555
Posted: Thursday, August 04, 2022 5:32:26 PM

I've seen prices from $94.95 to $145 for brand new in the box models but many places don't have anymore !!!

Dain

I'm a kid at heart, so I will play with any model construction vehicle from 1:87 scale to 1:1 scale!!!!

Age is a state of time NOT a state of mind!!
ChandlerYohn
Posted: Thursday, August 04, 2022 10:06:26 PM

Hi Paul and happy summer, I hope you've been great on the other side of the pond. Sadly the one I bought was slightly north of $400 USD, I wanted it that badly. Many times of kicking myself when I passed on it when they were going for retail and then at $150. I initially didn't think I was going to have a forestry element to my collection, but I was wrong and that changed. It is an absolutely stunning model, however I'd say it's worth $200, but def not the $400 I paid.

All the best on your search. Take care and all the best.

Instagram ChandlerYohn YouTube
kokosing Const Co
Posted: Friday, August 05, 2022 2:42:37 PM

ChandlerYohn wrote:
Hi Paul and happy summer, I hope you've been great on the other side of the pond. Sadly the one I bought was slightly north of $400 USD, I wanted it that badly. Many times of kicking myself when I passed on it when they were going for retail and then at $150. I initially didn't think I was going to have a forestry element to my collection, but I was wrong and that changed. It is an absolutely stunning model, however I'd say it's worth $200, but def not the $400 I paid.

the same goes for the Nelson 3x3x3 LOL
Barkerjoh
Posted: Friday, August 05, 2022 6:55:33 PM

kokosing Const Co wrote:
ChandlerYohn wrote:

Hey hey hey don’t go dropping the price of my Nelson lol
Paul R
Posted: Saturday, August 06, 2022 4:27:06 AM

Thanks for the advice guys.

I did pick up a NIB 445 EXL the other day for $130. More than release of course but I thought a reasonable price.

Paul R
dain555
Posted: Saturday, August 06, 2022 8:50:56 PM

Paul R wrote:
Thanks for the advice guys.

I did pick up a NIB 445 EXL the other day for $130. More than release of course but I thought a reasonable price.

Paul R

Yes, that's a reasonable price Paul!! The only problem with the Valmet 941 is no one has them other than what you might find on Flava!! Then on there your subject to what someone wants you to pay for it and we'll you know the many other issues. I have checked about 3 dealers here in the United States and none of them have the 941 in stock!! Good luck my friend!!

Dain

I'm a kid at heart, so I will play with any model construction vehicle from 1:87 scale to 1:1 scale!!!!

Age is a state of time NOT a state of mind!!
Paul R
Posted: Monday, August 08, 2022 5:25:14 AM

dain555 wrote:

Yes, that's a reasonable price Paul!! The only problem with the Valmet 941 is no one has them other than what you might find on Flava!! Then on there your subject to what someone wants you to pay for it and we'll you know the many other issues. I have checked about 3 dealers here in the United States and none of them have the 941 in stock!! Good luck my friend!!

Many thanks! The hunt will continue Smile

Pual R
Paul R
Posted: Tuesday, August 16, 2022 11:58:08 AM

Does anyone know what year all the Sword Valmet forestry models were released?

I think the 445 EXL was 2010 but not sure?

Paul R
kokosing Const Co
Posted: Tuesday, August 16, 2022 1:38:44 PM

Barkerjoh wrote:
kokosing Const Co wrote:
ChandlerYohn wrote:

They won't because there's people out there paying $1500+.
Barkerjoh
Posted: Tuesday, August 16, 2022 9:55:12 PM

kokosing Const Co wrote:
Barkerjoh wrote:
kokosing Const Co wrote:
ChandlerYohn wrote:

They won't because there's people out there paying $1500+.

Lol.