DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

LTM 11200-9.1 1-50 Review Pics Options · View
Paul
Posted: Sunday, November 01, 2009 7:22:22 PM

Groups: Member

[quote=Homer
I am, i'll be up bright and early in the morning to place my order!! Cool [/quote]

That sounds great!. The whole forum(including the dirt side Wink), oh wait I'm on both, will be waiting for some pictures!!.

I wonder if this means that the model will be available with dealers sooner than the 15th December as originally planned?.

Smile

Scania V8. The best sounding truck in the world.

Homer
Posted: Sunday, November 01, 2009 7:49:10 PM

Thorleif, as far as i'm aware mammoet aren't going to be delivering the models until december either even though they can be ordered tomorrow Sad So i'm afraid we'll all have a very long november waiting for them to arrive! d'oh!

Noel.
Rick B
Posted: Sunday, November 01, 2009 8:38:15 PM

Homer wrote:
Thorleif, as far as i'm aware mammoet aren't going to be delivering the models until december either even though they can be ordered tomorrow Sad So i'm afraid we'll all have a very long november waiting for them to arrive! d'oh!

it's gonna be a long november month, hopefully the release will be in december as planned cause the entire dhs is waiting for it.

Here's another picture of the diecast model

jibtickler
Posted: Sunday, November 01, 2009 8:38:51 PM

Ordering from the store will be the best bet by far if you really want one. Even if this did include buting a membership.

I have already ordered mine a full 1% of the total availableTeeth According to the store they reckon they will be fully sold out by lunchtime and buying from thirdparty stores is going to be extremely limited as well i think theyre limited to a maximum of 5 each worldwide.

good luck to those that want one !!

in memory of Biscuit. dearly loved RIP 28.10.08
Rick B
Posted: Sunday, November 01, 2009 8:51:27 PM

jibtickler wrote:
Ordering from the store will be the best bet by far if you really want one. Even if this did include buting a membership.

I have already ordered mine a full 1% of the total availableTeeth According to the store they reckon they will be fully sold out by lunchtime and buying from thirdparty stores is going to be extremely limited as well i think theyre limited to a maximum of 5 each worldwide.

I ordered 2 of these models from an official Mammoet dealer and I already pre-paid
a part of the costs, how can I be sure that they can still deliver the model?
Lima 70T
Posted: Monday, November 02, 2009 12:26:28 AM

Agggghhhhh, it had to happen. I did have funds to get a model, spent it on a camera instead so i'm a little light with money!. Hmmm i do really want this model.

As Mammoet says "SIZE DOES MATTER". Slowly collecting Mammoet 1:50 scale stuff. Mainly cranes!
Fritz W.
Posted: Monday, November 02, 2009 1:44:27 AM

On a side note, remember when the PTC came out with only a 1000 units and they are still not sold out. Also normally in November the exchange rate of the Euro goes down to its yearly low. Currently it is @ $1.48. I got the PTC last winter for @ $1.25. 23 cents may not seem like much till you times it by 1400 euros not counting shipping is $322 buck. If you want to save a few bucks watch the exchange rate till the model is released. What you save could buy you another model.
Cool
Fritz
bigcranes
Posted: Monday, November 02, 2009 1:53:27 AM

Fritz W. wrote:
On a side note, remember when the PTC came out with only a 1000 units and they are still not sold out. Also normally in November the exchange rate of the Euro goes down to its yearly low. Currently it is @ $1.48. I got the PTC last winter for @ $1.25. 23 cents may not seem like much till you times it by 1400 euros not counting shipping is $322 buck. If you want to save a few bucks watch the exchange rate till the model is released. What you save could buy you another model.
Cool
Fritz

You are speaking my language! Watch the exchange rates is saves a bunch when you buy overseas.
Mark

Mark L.

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts
Paul R
Posted: Monday, November 02, 2009 4:38:27 AM

Well the £ to € rate has slowly been creeping up. It is now about 1.10 which is up from 1.04 not that long ago. Makes ~£22 savings on the LTM11200!

Paul R
Paul
Posted: Monday, November 02, 2009 7:30:16 AM

Homer wrote:

Yes, you've hit the nail on the head for me. That's what was going through my mind i.e that even although you can "buy/order" it from the Mammoet Store today it won't be delivered/available any sooner.

Oh well, at least everybody is waiting together!!.

Smile

Scania V8. The best sounding truck in the world.

Rick B
Posted: Monday, November 02, 2009 10:16:28 AM

There are already many of these cranes pre-ordered. You can pre-order until the 15th of December. After the 15th of December, it will be hard to find one...

Paul R
Posted: Monday, November 02, 2009 11:12:29 AM

jibtickler wrote:

Well it is lunchtime and they are still available Wink

Paul R
Homer
Posted: Monday, November 02, 2009 11:45:43 AM

Oh golly... I was up bright and early this morning and onto the mammoetstore website to order my 11200, all was going according to plan until the final stage where you have to verify your credit card... I put in all the correct information and it came up saying the info didn't match my card.... nooooooooooooooooooooo d'oh! I ran and picked up the phone and rang my credit card company who checked all my details and said everything was 100% correct so i decided to try again.... still no joy and to make things even worse, i had to leave to attend a course i'm doing in college at the moment d'oh! I spent the whole morning sitting through the course not concentrating and thinking are they gonna be sold out now? Why did this have to happen on the day the 112 is released? why did this never happen before? WHY ME???????????????????????????????? Sad

I just got back to the computer half an hour ago and tried again, this time leaving out a small apostrophe that appears in my surname and hey presto....... A red and black liebherr LTM 11200 is coming my way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH what a relief Teeth Teeth Teeth Teeth

I tell you, you wouldn't want to have a weak heart with what i went through this morning!!! Think But on the plus side, at this moment their still in stock for anyone thinking of ordering direct from mammoet! Wink

Noel.
Paul R
Posted: Monday, November 02, 2009 12:01:58 PM

They have sold quicker than they expected but they will have stock for a few days at least.

Paul R
Homer
Posted: Monday, November 02, 2009 2:54:45 PM

I'm sure the 'extra hundred' models that they sneaked in there will keep them going for another while anyway.. Seems strange to first advertise a run of 500 and then change to 600 AND raise the price, surely if they were getting 100 more it would've made them a bit cheaper too!! Think

Noel.
flyingscot
Posted: Monday, November 02, 2009 4:25:41 PM

Homer wrote:
I'm sure the 'extra hundred' models that they sneaked in there will keep them going for another while anyway.. Seems strange to first advertise a run of 500 and then change to 600 AND raise the price, surely if they were getting 100 more it would've made them a bit cheaper too!! Think

Hardly strange with so many people hyping the model up and and desperate to get one, (before they even know how good the model is)you could say they are meeting the possible demand and pricing accordingly.It will be interesting to see if it meets expectations.I certainly hope so.

flyingscot
kevin
Posted: Monday, November 02, 2009 4:44:54 PM

I just reapplied for my yearly membership after a lapse of 2 or so years, so can I order now and receive my discount or do I have to wait until I have the membercard in my hand before ordering?

Regards

Kev
gbarnewall
Posted: Monday, November 02, 2009 4:54:32 PM

just got done with ordering,can't see them selling out too quick,i mean put 600 11200's out infront of yourself,picture the amount

Why is "phonetically" spelt with a "ph"?

... It's better to be silent and thought a fool, then to speak up and remove all doubt

The complex of Newgrange was originally built between c. 3100 and 2900 BC,[2] meaning that it's aproximately 5,000 years old. According to Carbon-14 dates,[3] it is more than 500 years older than the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt, and predates Stonehenge by about 1,000 years.

Homer
Posted: Monday, November 02, 2009 6:41:25 PM

kevin wrote:
I just reapplied for my yearly membership after a lapse of 2 or so years, so can I order now and receive my discount or do I have to wait until I have the membercard in my hand before ordering?

Regards

Kev

Kevin, you should be able to order away no problem once you've paid your membership and have your membership number. When you log into their shop it automatically recognizes you as a member and applies the members discount to your orders!

Graham did you sign up for membership too? Your right there, its a lot of models if you could see them in person and i'm sure a lot of members wont buy them anyway... A lot of people wouldn't dream of spending that kinda money on a model!

Noel.
gbarnewall
Posted: Monday, November 02, 2009 6:49:38 PM

nah no membership for me,i had signed up to the site years ago but forgotten my password,so had to go tracing that,i'll be in a much bigger rush to buy "the other version" when it appears Wink

Why is "phonetically" spelt with a "ph"?

... It's better to be silent and thought a fool, then to speak up and remove all doubt

The complex of Newgrange was originally built between c. 3100 and 2900 BC,[2] meaning that it's aproximately 5,000 years old. According to Carbon-14 dates,[3] it is more than 500 years older than the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt, and predates Stonehenge by about 1,000 years.