Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

McNally's official collection models Options · View
giftmodels
Posted: Saturday, November 28, 2009 4:46:32 AM

Groups: Member

Our "spot" on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w17uB2D5f7c

I am pleased to introduce McNally's official collection set, consisting of:

Liebherr LTM11200, limited 100pcs production (only 50pcs avaiable for collectors) - expeted for MARCH/2010 / priced 479,00eur
Volvo FH16 6x4 with ballastrailer 6axles and box container, limited 200pcs (only 100pcs avaiable for collectors) - expected for MAY/2010 / priced 159,00eur
VW Crafter service van, limited 200pcs (only 100pcs for collectors) - expected for MAY/2010 / priced 49,00eur

special discount for buying the "COLLECTION SET" (1ltm+1volvo+1van)

TAKE your reservation in advance from GIFTMODELS.it, or your usual dealer; quantities are very limited! (for dealers, contact me directly, this is our exclusive, not avaiable from usual supplier)

GIFTMODELS.it
Paul R
Posted: Saturday, November 28, 2009 7:18:57 AM

Very nice indeed! My order is placed with my dealer Smile This is a great looking set and doubtless the Irish boys will be over the moon!

Paul R
Homer
Posted: Saturday, November 28, 2009 7:34:32 AM

All I can say is Drool Drool Drool Drool and WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!! lol Teeth

Oh and check out the pics of the 11200 model on the giftmodels site....

http://www.giftmodels.it/item/1030/autogru//732---liebherr-ltm-11200-9-1-autogru-telescopica--1-50-nzg/

Noel.
kevin
Posted: Saturday, November 28, 2009 8:00:10 AM

I cannot believe it i'm so stunned, this has made my year, im so glad I held off on the Mammoet version as through my eyes this has to be the one!!

Thanks Ricky for making my dreams come true by undertaking this project!!

Regards

Kevin
Paul
Posted: Saturday, November 28, 2009 10:41:01 AM

Has Gus seen this yet??. I'm worried he'll miss it if he doesn't get the news asap!!.

One of you Irish lads will need to phone him or send him a text before they're gone!!.

Smile

Scania V8. The best sounding truck in the world.

Christian
Posted: Saturday, November 28, 2009 10:46:28 AM

thorleif wrote:
Has Gus seen this yet??. I'm worried he'll miss it if he doesn't get the news asap!!.

One of you Irish lads will need to phone him or send him a text before they're gone!!.

Smile

tell him slowly, it might be a shock

"Hey Gus! WSI brings the VW Crafter in McNallys livery!! oh and you can also get a Volvo with it. and this has a trailer at the back. and the best hing is: you can actually load stuff on the trailer because there is matching McNallys counterweights for it. they belong to a Liebherr crane that also comes in the set. or you can load its boom on the trailer if you want. so VW Crafter is 649 Euros, but you do get a lot of accesories with it!"

seriously, these things do sell real fast, yes. get yours while you can

Homer
Posted: Saturday, November 28, 2009 11:51:40 AM

thorleif wrote:

Smile

I've just informed him about an hour ago and ordered a set for each of us Teeth

Good one christian, I should've broke it too him that way but I actually hit him with the whole lot at once and nearly killed him with excitement!! Teeth

Noel.
giftmodels
Posted: Saturday, November 28, 2009 11:56:15 AM

Thank to all for sharing with me the happiness of this limited collection set, designed especially for it is not just a single model, but a combination of them, different, with the aim of finding a collection that makes sense as a whole.

GIFTMODELS.it
gbarnewall
Posted: Saturday, November 28, 2009 11:57:36 AM

My credit card just got several hundred euro lighter!!!!! and i couldn't be happier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a tandem lift in the future,McNallys 11200 and Mammoets 11200

seriously how can the birth of a first child even compare to this!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

i can't wait!!! thank you Giftmodels!!!!!!!!!

Why is "phonetically" spelt with a "ph"?

... It's better to be silent and thought a fool, then to speak up and remove all doubt

The complex of Newgrange was originally built between c. 3100 and 2900 BC,[2] meaning that it's aproximately 5,000 years old. According to Carbon-14 dates,[3] it is more than 500 years older than the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt, and predates Stonehenge by about 1,000 years.

Paul
Posted: Saturday, November 28, 2009 12:42:23 PM

Homer wrote:
thorleif wrote:

Smile

I've just informed him about an hour ago and ordered a set for each of us Teeth

Good one christian, I should've broke it too him that way but I actually hit him with the whole lot at once and nearly killed him!! Teeth

Good for you Noel!(I mean for ordering Gus one of the 11200s not nearly killing him).

I can't wait to see all your pics of this version and if just 100 can be made in the McNally's livery then surely there's no reason why the other liveries of Roxu, Grohmann etc can't be done!.

Smile Smile

Homer
Posted: Saturday, November 28, 2009 3:17:42 PM

Yes hopefully we'll see lots more liveries but this is the 'one' I have wanted from the start and I am delighted! Teeth

Also its interesting to see that 100 models can be made and sold for the same price as mammoets 600 Think Just goes to show how much mammoet are takin the outa the collector!

Noel.
giftmodels
Posted: Saturday, November 28, 2009 4:20:44 PM

..in this period of general crisis, made no sense to propose it at higher prices. We preferred to earn less, and to meet the needs of collectors. Surely, given the limited production, the value of this set, in time, will go to the stars (for example, all remember the AC500 Sarens sold on ebay over 700euro!.. a crane with 2 tampon-graph.. avaiable in only 56pcs for collectors.). At the moment we decided to give collectors an "investment", creating a complete set for collectors, rather than a simple model to showcase at a price more than fair, I hope this will be remembered by all. ;) Thanks to McNally's that have trust in us Smiley for their first models.

GIFTMODELS.it
GusO
Posted: Saturday, November 28, 2009 4:28:35 PM

halleliua, halleliua halleliua responce halleliua:
giftmodel your a collectors man.
could not care what livery it comes out in now i have the 2 i wanted:d:d/
Homer
Posted: Saturday, November 28, 2009 5:23:48 PM

giftmodels wrote:
..in this period of general crisis, made no sense to propose it at higher prices. We preferred to earn less, and to meet the needs of collectors. Surely, given the limited production, the value of this set, in time, will go to the stars (for example, all remember the AC500 Sarens sold on ebay over 700euro!.. a crane with 2 tampon-graph.. avaiable in only 56pcs for collectors.). At the moment we decided to give collectors an "investment", creating a complete set for collectors, rather than a simple model to showcase at a price more than fair, I hope this will be remembered by all. ;) Thanks to McNally's that have trust in us Smiley for their first models.

Thank you giftmodels, you are to be commended for keeping your prices down unlike some other red and black retailers! I also bought my sarens ac500 from giftmodels and while most dealers chose not to sell them through their shops for the RRP but preferred instead to put them on ebay to make as much as they could, giftmodels did not and it is the only way I could possibly get my hands on it Applause

A true supplier 'for the collector' and not out to screw people for as much as they can... well done and I look forward to dealing with you again in the future! Smile

Noel.
gbarnewall
Posted: Saturday, November 28, 2009 5:50:29 PM

where can we get a 1/50 Mogs!!!!!???????

Why is "phonetically" spelt with a "ph"?

... It's better to be silent and thought a fool, then to speak up and remove all doubt

The complex of Newgrange was originally built between c. 3100 and 2900 BC,[2] meaning that it's aproximately 5,000 years old. According to Carbon-14 dates,[3] it is more than 500 years older than the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt, and predates Stonehenge by about 1,000 years.

Paul
Posted: Saturday, November 28, 2009 6:42:55 PM

I've mentioned before that this crane is amazing in any livery but the McNally's version is going to be a cracker, infact the whole set is simply fantastic!.

Riccardo(giftmodels), when you have the information perhaps you could tell us just how fast this crane model set sold out in?.

I predict the result will speak for itself!!.

Smile Smile

Martin J.
Posted: Saturday, November 28, 2009 9:12:28 PM

This has been a very good day. First I get to see Ireland beat the World and Tri-Nation Champions, South Africa in Croke Park and then find out about the McNally Collection Teeth Teeth Teeth

Giftmodels what can I say, well done on bringing this into production Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Engineering; Its all STRESS and not just Force over Area!
GusO
Posted: Saturday, November 28, 2009 9:29:26 PM

you said it martin, some tackle o driscoll made in the last few seconds
i could not rest until homer got back to me with the good news that is why i promoted himSmile
ajf
Posted: Saturday, November 28, 2009 9:58:54 PM

Looks promising!
One thing I have noticed with photos of the model, there seem to be two boom arrangements.

The Mammoet has been shown with a full height 9 section boom.
The yellow Liebherr factory version has been shown with what seems to be a short 3 or 4 section boom and larger head - presumable for luffing atatchment?

Are they actually different booms available seperately or does the model allow you to shorten the boom and change the heads?

Andrew

My pbase photo galleries
Vintage Transport photos
British Locomotives
My Heavy Haulage Models New Heavy Haulage an Construction added.
Homer
Posted: Saturday, November 28, 2009 10:02:39 PM

Andrew, as far as i know its a 7 section (T7) boom and a three section boom (T3) and the 7 section one can be shortened on the model according to the review on the MSW site.

Noel.