DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Manitowoc 6400 any decent pictures ? Options · View
FiatAllisHD41
Posted: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 7:15:00 PM
Groups: Member

Being a huge fan of dirt equipment, I have recently found myself looking to the sky. Also a huge fan of these cranes,such a rich history with Manitowoc corp.

I also watch a few Youtube channels. One is PAminings channel,Justin has quite a collection of great equipment in motion. He has a few videos of Manitowoc 6400 dragline action.

http://www.youtube.com/user/PAmining

The other fellow is http://www.youtube.com/user/bennettshovel an amazing collection of videos pertaining to all sorts of mining equipment.

Manitowoc 6400 videos galore on his channel.

Don't know his name but he has some great video too.

Does anyone know if any die-cast manufacture is planing of making a Manitowoc 6400 dragline ? In my humble opinion,this would be a money maker. Anyone have photos of this beast ? I have all found on the net .

“A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep.” ― Shahir Zag

" An educated mind learns from his mistakes and corrects them. A dolt, on the other hand, lashes out and continues showing his ignorance."
-Unknown

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”― Arthur C. Clarke

"Anti-social behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists" - Nikola Tesla

" If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur ". Paul Neal "Red" Adair {Wild Well Firefighter for those who live under rocks}

TimT
Posted: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 8:35:44 PM
Groups: Member , Moderator

6400's .......

ben94f150
Posted: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 9:01:55 PM

Redjack Ryan
Posted: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 12:30:40 AM

Thanks for the great photos posted so far. I would love to see a 6400 made by TWH Smiley It would be especially nice if they made it in various liveries. Teeth
Cat 966f
Posted: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 12:37:06 AM

ben94f150
Posted: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 8:13:20 PM

6400 being assembled
FiatAllisHD41
Posted: Friday, January 14, 2011 8:44:21 PM

Thank you all for the photos. Guess no one knows if a company has plans to make a model of a 6400. Rat's,that would have been a great start.

“A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep.” ― Shahir Zag

" An educated mind learns from his mistakes and corrects them. A dolt, on the other hand, lashes out and continues showing his ignorance."
-Unknown

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”― Arthur C. Clarke

"Anti-social behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists" - Nikola Tesla

" If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur ". Paul Neal "Red" Adair {Wild Well Firefighter for those who live under rocks}

ben94f150
Posted: Saturday, January 15, 2011 4:50:03 AM

i know twh does not have any plans for one so far. be awesome if they would. or even a manitowoc 7000