DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Liebherr LR11350 Crawler Crane in 1/50 scale Options · View
bigcranes
Posted: Saturday, February 18, 2012 10:48:45 AM

Groups: Member

Paul wrote:
Just to add an update, I recieved this info today from someone who works in the Mammoet Store.

"nobody is gone make the 11350 at this moment

liebherr is looking for a model maker but its not going fast".

Yeah, A few years away, if I had to guess. NZG is booked through 2013, and WSI doesn't seem to be hurting for things to make. I assume Conrad if booked at least a year out, and TWH, well, that wouldn't happen. I would like to see a model of it though.

Mark

Mark L.

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts
Gaz
Posted: Saturday, February 18, 2012 1:50:44 PM

This topic does make me laugh! Here's a thought guys, how about you look at the models you can get! I can list the new ones......Sarens SGC120, PTC DS, M31000, Gottwald AMK1000 (who would have guessed that a few years ago!), LTM1350 to name just a few 1st class and amazing models, the LTM11200 has been available for a while now and is amazing value for money, when the AC1000 was looking close so many people where going on about a model and now we have one!

It would apear that most are just never happy with what is available, and 90% of people who go on about a LR11350 model would probably not get one anyway.

Me personally am extremely happy about what is about at the moment and it will take me the rest of the year to add them to my collection (if not longer!). Smile people, we got a lot keeping us going at the moment Teeth

Gaz

DeWoc19
Posted: Saturday, February 18, 2012 6:40:11 PM

well said Gaz, im honestly happy this model isnt officially coming out yet as its just one more model i wouldnt be able to get at the time, i dont like when a lot of new releases come out, naturally most people want as many as you can but it doesnt work out that way.

Theres a lot to choose from and i would like to get the ones that are available right now already, SGC im dying to add to my collection so not having an LR 11350 added to the mix makes it all the easier to decide what to go with