DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

New at DHS! Options · View
admin
Posted: Tuesday, May 20, 2014 7:01:44 PM
Groups: Administration

It has been brought to my attention that we do not even announce new products available on our website on our own forum... that just doesn't seem right!

So we are going to begin this thread in the hope of keeping everyone here up to date on what is coming in and what is now in stock... You can also check out the website by pressing the large DHS Diecast logo above. This gets you to the homepage and you can check under the department called "NEW ITEMS" to see what is, well, NEW.

Here is our first announcement:

NEW AND IN STOCK:

- A new line of 1:87 scale models - do a search in the upper corner under "HER326" and you will see the range. These are all metal 1:87 scale and nicely detailed and priced. Make sure to check them out. They are just coming into stock and most are here now. The balance will show up very soon.

- The newest book from Edgar Browning called Roadbuilding Construction Equipment at Work - Ohio. This one is near and dear to our hearts as it is all about the area around where DHS is located - see part number B254 for all the details!

NEW AND AVAILABLE TO ORDER:

- The complete line of buckets and rippers from the famous Gaz Evans. We are now carrying the line for our customers outside the UK. The part number starts with "GE-GF" so place this in the search box to see the entire line of products. These should be coming into stock soon.

- From NZG, newly announced are two variations of the Sennebogen 860HD Material Handler. See part numbers N893 and N894 for more details!

As always, thanks for your interest and attention. And let's be careful out there....

Chuck
DafgekCanada
Posted: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 1:22:23 AM

Groups: Member

Nice, i night have to Puck up a Bucket for my ZX870 from mammoet.

Chuck,
When do u think a NEW shipment for YCC comes in? I am looking for a bunch of hooks for my cranes. It show that its out of stock for the onces i want. I asked (by email) when it comes in. They said it takes from 60 to 90 days and that was from april 1st ish.

Mammoet- Size does Matter.

Dafgek
EX8000
Posted: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 4:58:32 AM

Nice to see products from Gaz Evans being sold here on DHS. Will definitely have to pick up one of those buckets for my 870.Cool

"It's O-gauge or no gauge..."
RMS Models
Posted: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 8:44:11 AM

Weserhutte,

Immediately to the right of the "Product Search" box is a drop down menu with the following options:

Description
Item Number
Scale
OEM
Manufacturer

When entering "N892" you need to select "Item Number".

Other options:
Description - material handler
Scale - 1:50
OEM - Sennebogen
Manufacturer - NZG

Of course with all the above said, the Sennebogen 860HD Material Handler has Item Number N892.

Randy M. Smolenack
RMSmodels@aol.com
randy.m.smolenack@us.army.mil
admin
Posted: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 11:23:03 AM

Oops,

I guess if I am going to post about new models, we should activate them on the site first....

Now you can lookup N893 and N894 - but no pics yet - we are working on that!

Chuck
admin
Posted: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 11:24:17 AM

Dafgek,

Just a little more time - we are loading up YCC's newest offerings and then an order will be coming!

Chuck
dain555
Posted: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 11:41:07 AM

I like the 1:87 line there Chuck, that is some nice equipment.

You also need to set up a forum link on the DHS mobile site as well. There is no link on there right now so I have to view it on the "full site" setting.

Dain

I'm a kid at heart, so I will play with any model construction vehicle from 1:87 scale to 1:1 scale!!!!

Age is a state of time NOT a state of mind!!
SJDownes
Posted: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 7:08:30 PM

kokosing Const Co
Posted: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 8:06:24 PM

dain555 wrote:

You also need to set up a forum link on the DHS mobile site as well. There is no link on there right now so I have to view it on the "full site" setting.

I wish I could get rid of the mobile version, I hate mobile version anything!
admin
Posted: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 8:23:27 PM

Hello All...

For Today - here is some news!

NEW AND IN STOCK:
- First Gear Komatsu D51EXi-22 Ripper Version. See our part number at: New Komatsu Dozer.

- Universal Hobbies Restock - Search under Manufacturer "Universal Hobbies" for a list of what is available now!

- We received a small number of CCM 789 Yellow Dump Trucks and they are out to the first guys in line. We hope to receive the balance sometime soon! (This is a sold-out model).

- DHS is restocking some of the Bruder Models! These are 1:16 scale plastic replicas which are great for the kids - and some collectors too. We really like the Mack Trucks including two new ones, a Mack with a Log Loader (ZBR02824) and a Mack with a Dump Body and Snow Plow (ZBR02825). See the website Here and Here. Also the Liebherr Truck Crane is very nice at This Link. Models should be in stock next week.

As always, thanks for your interest and attention. And let's be careful out there....

Chuck
admin
Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2014 12:18:35 AM

Hello all,

Late in the day to add-on new item but we were just informed of these...

- First Gear Lowboy and Dump Truck - Plain white - see these part numbers: FG3285 and FG3286. See these links: Dump Truck and Lowboy.

DafgekCanada
Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2014 2:24:30 AM

Thank you Chuck!!

Mammoet- Size does Matter.

Dafgek
dain555
Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2014 10:52:03 AM

kokosing Const Co wrote:
dain555 wrote:

I wish I could get rid of the mobile version, I hate mobile version anything!

Koko, if you look on the bottom of most sites while on mobile you'll see a link to the full site. I just recently started using a smart phone so I have looked for the links on all the places I visit and so far 99% have had the link to the full sized site. My new phone actually works like a tablet which is great!!!

Dain

I'm a kid at heart, so I will play with any model construction vehicle from 1:87 scale to 1:1 scale!!!!

Age is a state of time NOT a state of mind!!
admin
Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2014 12:39:38 PM

Hello guys,

- WSI has announced that the Hitachi Excavator with bucket WSI04-1033 will no longer be manufactured and will be replaced by the part number WSI04-1113 which is the same unit but includes the Bucket, Scissors and Claw attachments. Customers with the old model on order will be transferred to the new model. This new version can be ordered by going: Here!.

admin
Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2014 5:40:38 PM

Hello again everyone... More news!

- Added two new buckets to the Gaz Evans Models on our site - see part numbers GE-GF16 - Xcentric XR80 Ripper and the GE-GF17 - Xcentric JGXR80 Ripper.

- Began loading up on the new YCC Models - so far we have all of the hook blocks setup as well as the new series of Chain Slings. See part numbers "YCC3" by placing this code into our Search Button in the top right side of the Website. Keep checking back on the site as new models are being loaded daily.

ARRIVING SOON:

- Had to create a new category for this one - CCM has announced delivery of the 776 w/Mega Trailer as well as the 777 Haul Trucks. These are supposed to be delivered starting next week and we will be shipping to those lucky enough to have pre-orders in for these models. These models are SOLD OUT!

CURRENT PROMOTIONS:

- Note that we have been selling some Sword Models at very nice prices on our site for the last week or so. Today the list of models will be changed. Some models are no longer available at the special prices and some new models are being added - make sure to see our Home Page for details.

- We have noted many people taking advantage of the DHS DIEHARD program! That is great to see - build up those points for FREE!! See HERE for all the details!

admin
Posted: Thursday, May 22, 2014 8:52:21 PM

One more item today...

- New from Ertl - John Deere 944K Wheel Loader - See it here! John Deere 944K Wheel Loader

Coming soon - order it now!

Chuck

Wiscpipefab
Posted: Saturday, May 24, 2014 3:33:33 AM

Hey Chuck!

Do you happen to know if both versions of the R9400 and the R9350 will be in stock by the open house?

Thanks!

-Pat
admin
Posted: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 4:07:08 PM

Pat -

Unfortunately, I do not know when these two models will make it here.

Chuck
admin
Posted: Tuesday, May 27, 2014 4:16:01 PM

- Added new Crane from Mammoet. The Terex AT20-3 (Franner) Crane. You can order it and see photos Here!

JUST IN STOCK:

- Replenished Norscot Stock - many models that were out of stock are now back in stock. Also, see the Special Edition Norscot 994F in White and the NEW Cat 982M Loader!

CURRENT PROMOTIONS:

- Check out the home page for the final week of special pricing on Sword Models. These all expire on May 31st.

admin
Posted: Thursday, May 29, 2014 7:37:57 PM

- From Ertl/Tomy - See John Deere 310SK Backhoe Loader. You can order today!

- We have 1 CCM 776 w/Mega Trailer Left to pre-order. These will be in next week. See Here! to get directly to the model to order.

- The American Version of the Kobelco Crane will be in stock next week - the truck should arrive before the end of the week. Only 200 of these models are available to the Collectors market in total. They are selling very quickly and only a small number are left to pre-order. If you have not put your order in yet - don't wait! Here is The Link!

- From Ertl/Tomy - See Case 621F Wheel Loader. Order today!

JUST IN STOCK:

- Choose "Manufacturer" in the Top Right Hand Search Box and then place "Hobby Master" in the left box to see all of this brand. We have just received some of these 1:50 scale military models into stock!

- Just received additional copies of this wonderful book. We were out for about a week and just received back in again - See Here! for details!

CURRENT PROMOTIONS:

- Check out the home page for the final week of special pricing on Sword Models. These all expire on May 31st.

As always, thanks for your interest and attention.

Chuck