DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Conrad Liebherr LR11000? Options · View
wildpig1234
Posted: Saturday, January 07, 2023 6:08:01 PM
Groups: Member

Alberta Millwright wrote:
Did you collect another $1000.00 box wildpig? Lol or are you going to ever set this up? I heard and seen some issues with these already and want to wait to see if NZG corrects them.

I guess i did ;).

So far the only crawler crane i 've set up is the sennebogen 5500 with the luffing jib and one of my two LR 1600 with only one main boom section attached (so it is in the 2nd highest lift capacity configuration) ;) . some of the track pads on one side of the LR 1600 were unfortunately destroyed when i accidentally stepped on the track ;( . good thing nzg sent me the replacement track pads. So prophylactically, i have also removed the trackpads on the other side as well... Would you like to see a pic of a crawler crane with no trackpads on both sides? ;)
wildpig1234
Posted: Sunday, January 22, 2023 2:26:20 PM

wonder why cranes etc hasn't reviewed the lr11000. He already reviewed the cc2800!
Alberta Millwright
Posted: Monday, January 23, 2023 12:41:39 AM

Hopefully NZG fixes the numerous issues with the model before he does. There have been people in contact with NZG engineers that have made a list so here's hoping they fix it.

A Millwright..... in Alberta.
wildpig1234
Posted: Tuesday, January 24, 2023 9:08:07 AM

Hopefully NZG fixes the numerous issues with the model before he does. There have been people in contact with NZG engineers that have made a list so here's hoping they fix it.

so are they gonna send us the updated parts for free? what are the issues?
Alberta Millwright
Posted: Tuesday, January 24, 2023 10:45:22 PM

It's like every new thing that comes out, usually has issues that should be fixed. You can check out the German site that has a lot of these addressed as well as check Youtube with a gentlemen who mentions some on his unboxing and review. I don't think you will have too many issues with yours though as you don't take them out of the boxes anyway! LOL

A Millwright..... in Alberta.
wildpig1234
Posted: Friday, January 27, 2023 4:57:45 AM

It's like every new thing that comes out, usually has issues that should be fixed. You can check out the German site that has a lot of these addressed as well as check Youtube with a gentlemen who mentions some on his unboxing and review. I don't think you will have too many issues with yours though as you don't take them out of the boxes anyway! LOL

I still want the free replacement parts ;)

NZG did send me some replacement tracks for the LR1600 for free so i am expecting free replacements for defective parts for LR11000