DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Sword - Kenworth T800 w/Nelson Bridge Beam Trailer. ? Options · View
Airwolf
Posted: Thursday, October 09, 2014 7:08:25 PM

Groups: Member

HunterH wrote:
Chuck, will you sell additional beams seperatly for these models?

I read somewhere that chuck had said beams will be sold seperatly

Paul R
Posted: Friday, July 17, 2015 5:46:15 AM

admin wrote:
Hello guys,

We did not have the beam trailer on our own site - took it down awhile ago when the delays started. Well - because of your interest, we put the models back up on our website for pre-ordering.

Remember, the models will not be out until next year sometime - and we cannot guarantee the price will be exactly the same - but it should be relatively close.

The model has been delayed due to a number of problems which I will not go into here. But the good news is that we do plan to have the model available (someday) and you can pre-order if you would like to - we do not take anyone's money until they ship!

Thanks for all of the continued interest and we will try to keep you posted on our progress!

Chuck

Hi Chuck,

Just wondered if there have been any updates on this? It has been almost 10mths since this post and I do not remember seeing any further updates (quick Google search revealed this as the latest one). Apologies if I missed an updated!

Paul R
Brett G
Posted: Saturday, September 05, 2015 12:31:48 PM

Any news about the beam hauler ?
getting past a joke this delay.
sword got there hand around it & dreaming ?

Sent from my HTC M10 - Rooted , using S-OFF , Open Home 6 & Buuf icon packs
http://forum.xda-developers.com/ BUILD YOUR OWN PHONE

Quinella
Posted: Saturday, September 05, 2015 2:21:39 PM

I don't think Chuck is the problem in the delays. I think TWH's bankruptcy and the resulting litigation with the Chinese has halted everything. But my real question is ,"Do you really think these beam trailers will sell that well? They have been done before , at least once by Corgi, and it was a flop. When I first heard about this new "beam trailer", I thought Chuck would being doing a rail(beam) lowboy. Now that is a different horse. Wouldn't you guys rather have a rail(beam) lowboy to haul you dozers and excavators? Think of how much lower your equipment would sit. The heck with a concrete bridge beam. It would take up too much space and have just a single use. Let's get a feedback of who would prefer a rail type lowboy. Chuck I think they would sell through the roof and your tooling cost shouldn't be much different than your old Rogers three and four axles. Would it? CAW
Brett G
Posted: Saturday, September 05, 2015 2:35:28 PM

i paid for what i wanted a nelson 3x3x3 bridge beam hauler.
going look sweet next to the other 3x3x3

I'm glad that it's not just another low loader. got plenty drakes for my excavators etc & made a custom corgi 5 axle beam low loader.

Brett,

I just talked to Chuck Sword last week and he assures me that the bridge trailer is coming. He is hoping for a Christmas delivery but thinks it will be early January 2016.

Best Regards,
Keith.

Sent from my HTC M10 - Rooted , using S-OFF , Open Home 6 & Buuf icon packs
http://forum.xda-developers.com/ BUILD YOUR OWN PHONE

cranedude07
Posted: Sunday, September 06, 2015 3:43:16 AM

This thing and the ford's are starting to play the same tune the 31000 project did....
We all know where that went. I hope to see these made as they would look great with the cranes, but I'm not going to hold my breathe like I did on the 31000. (Still hoping it's made one day Pray )

Brandon

my youtube channel
My Facebook Page