WCKrueger
Posted: Sunday, December 21, 2014 7:23:41 PM
Groups: Member

I did a small mod to the pipelayer and its a great model now

WCollins
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 3:42:31 AM

Weserhutte wrote:

I guess that Puma moved some of their people from their clothing line into the model designing department, because thats ugly. Although New holland has the final say on what the model will look like and I guess they wanted to stay with the early 2000's Ertl look, So atleast it will pose well with the older Ertl new holland pieces. To me if you are going to produce a model at a detail range such as this it should be priced accordingly not in the triple digit range. I think i'll wait on getting this for a year or two, By then I could probably pick it up from my New Holland dealer for a song.

-William
Jack of all trades, Master of none.
Miniature Construction Models
dain555
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 1:44:10 PM

William, you are 100 % right, with all Motorart does you'd think that they would at least use metal tracks instead of the glorified rubber bands. I don't know of any model maker these days that use rubber tracks.

Oh well, one less model for our collections and a little more money saved!!!

Dain

I'm a kid at heart, so I will play with any model construction vehicle from 1:87 scale to 1:1 scale!!!!

Age is a state of time NOT a state of mind!!
kokosing Const Co
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 2:54:59 PM

Who cares, so the thing looks absolutely awful so in turn don't buy it. Hit them where it counts-right in their profits and maybe they'll start putting out quality models.

Anyhow if it was them I wish they would re-release the Volvo ECR235. Slept on that and now I regret it.
digggerr
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 3:09:04 PM

WCollins wrote:
I think i'll wait on getting this for a year or two, By then I could probably pick it up from my New Holland dealer for a song.

New Holland doesn't market anything but TLBs, skid steers and compact equipment in North America now, so it's unlikely that you'll ever find this paperweight at a dealer.
WCollins
Posted: Monday, December 22, 2014 5:09:59 PM

digggerr wrote:
WCollins wrote:
I think i'll wait on getting this for a year or two, By then I could probably pick it up from my New Holland dealer for a song.

New Holland doesn't market anything but TLBs, skid steers and compact equipment in North America now, so it's unlikely that you'll ever find this paperweight at a dealer.

I've known about New holland pulling out of the construction equipment market in N.A., But I guess that my dealer Garton Tractor (they're the New Holland AG dealer) has not, for some reason they stock the construction equipment line. I just picked up the Universal Hobbies New Holland E-485B Excavator there a few days ago.

-William
Jack of all trades, Master of none.
Miniature Construction Models