DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Stump the experts Options · View
linkbelt290rb
Posted: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 3:06:47 PM

Groups: Member

Miss seeing these. None of these pictures are mine, all rights to them go to the original owners. These machines shouldn't be too hard, but trying the waters of the forums collective knowledge.

(Photo from Edgar Browning)

Nothing runs like a deere with a cat on its back but the link belt ate both of them

digggerr
Posted: Wednesday, November 25, 2015 7:47:48 PM

If you're going to do one of these, you must remove all the emblems and symbols. In the first photo you can clearly see LIMA on the front of the machine and the BLH (Baldwin Lima Hamilton) on the wheel hubs is a dead giveaway. And for the record, it is a model 140.

The second is a Priestman Beaver which was Priestman's first hydraulic excavator.

Third is a Merton. I don't remember the model name or number, but it never went into production to my knowledge.

Fourth is a Hough HS

Last is a Northwest 65-DHS
peoria
Posted: Thursday, November 26, 2015 12:19:13 AM

no 1 baldwin-lima -hamilton?,model unknown
linkbelt290rb
Posted: Thursday, November 26, 2015 10:36:20 PM

digggerr wrote:
If you're going to do one of these, you must remove all the emblems and symbols. In the first photo you can clearly see LIMA on the front of the machine and the BLH (Baldwin Lima Hamilton) on the wheel hubs is a dead giveaway. And for the record, it is a model 140.

The second is a Priestman Beaver which was Priestman's first hydraulic excavator.

Third is a Merton. I don't remember the model name or number, but it never went into production to my knowledge.

Fourth is a Hough HS

Last is a Northwest 65-DHS
Didn't even notice the Lima. For the rest as I said it would be dip in the waters of the forums collective knowledge. But either way you got all of them right Applause

Nothing runs like a deere with a cat on its back but the link belt ate both of them