DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Liebherr Crane Operation in Singapore Options · View
CraneFanatic
Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2017 1:43:11 AM

Groups: Member

Hi, just to share some of my crane operation pictures that i have taken when i go around in Singapore.

This is the first time i saw the Liebherr LTM 11200 in Singapore! Really impressive!

These are LTM 1500; enjoy!

More to come guys, stay tune!!

Haulit
Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2017 7:26:44 AM

CraneFanatic wrote:
Hi, just to share some of my crane operation pictures that i have taken when i go around in Singapore.

This is the first time i saw the Liebherr LTM 11200 in Singapore! Really impressive!

Be honest. You are only putting up these old photos so you can advertise your overpriced YCC Model.

Did you not understand? Your previous posts were deleted because it is not allowed to sell on here.

[Edit: The advert in the above post has since been deleted.]
P&HFrictionlattice
Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2017 10:31:20 AM

P&HFrictionlattice
Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2017 10:33:09 AM

I would completely agree with your statement you know for a fact he is only trying to advertise his model that is for sale at a joke of a price that's to bad . I thought the comment made by KVG or whatever the gentlemans user name is saying you must have bumped your head was GREAT !!!!!!!!! This guy is a joke & that's so sad people try & get those prices but what would be even sadder is if someone actually paid it !!!
CraneFanatic
Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2017 12:26:19 PM

P&HFrictionlattice wrote:
I would completely agree with your statement you know for a fact he is only trying to advertise his model that is for sale at a joke of a price that's to bad . I thought the comment made by KVG or whatever the gentlemans user name is saying you must have bumped your head was GREAT !!!!!!!!! This guy is a joke & that's so sad people try & get those prices but what would be even sadder is if someone actually paid it !!!

Hi, it took me a while to understand your English. Anyway, i am new here and if i did something wrong here; please give me chances.

I have been following DHS Diecast forum for many years already, and if i did cause a nuisance here, my apology.
Its definitely not my intention to do so.

I would want to share something more constructive next time. Thank you. Smile
Don L
Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2017 2:27:12 PM

Haulit wrote:
CraneFanatic wrote:

Be honest. You are only putting up these old photos so you can advertise your overpriced YCC Model.

Did you not understand? Your previous posts were deleted because it is not allowed to sell on here.

What?? Do you think $5500+ USD is too much to pay for a YCC model crane?? ROFL Teeth Teeth (just to make sure -- of course that was total sarcasm)

To be fair, the crane he listed for sell that I saw was a LTM 1800 and in different livery.

I guess he could have just posted this picture of a LTM 11200 for the reason he stated. Who knows?

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt unless/until he posts a model of this version/livery crane for sale.

If he did post one and I missed it, then never mind. Smile

UPDATE: I have been advised that he did post a LTM 11200 model for sell - so "benefit of he doubt" has been now been rescinded! Smile

CraneFanatic
Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2017 8:56:33 PM

Don L wrote:
Haulit wrote:
CraneFanatic wrote:

What?? Do you think $5500+ USD is too much to pay for a YCC model crane?? ROFL Teeth Teeth (just to make sure -- of course that was total sarcasm)

To be fair, the crane he listed for sell that I saw was a LTM 1800 and in different livery.

I guess he could have just posted this picture of a LTM 11200 for the reason he stated. Who knows?

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt unless/until he posts a model of this version/livery crane for sale.

UPDATE: I have been advised that he did post a LTM 11200 model for sell - so "benefit of he doubt" has been now been rescinded! Smile

Hi, the world we are living in is already in a mess; so please get things right first before blowing out of proportion! Sad Thank you!

I think different people understand things differently, so i can forgive that.

Anyway, if your currency is stronger; you won't said is expensive.

Don L
Posted: Saturday, January 21, 2017 11:36:10 PM

CraneFanatic wrote:
Don L wrote:
Haulit wrote:
CraneFanatic wrote:

Hi, the world we are living in is already in a mess; so please get things right first before blowing out of proportion! Sad Thank you!

I think different people understand things differently, so i can forgive that.

Anyway, if your currency is stronger; you won't said is expensive.

Actually, I was the only one in this entire thread that (at first) didn't chastise you for posting your crane picture because you had previously posted a "for sale add" in this forum. You're Welcome!!

Also, I don't know anything about Singapore dollars, but I definitely have enough intelligence to use Google to convert Singapore Dollars to US Dollars. AND YES I DO think 8800 Singapore Dollars (which in excess of $6000 US dollars) is WAY TOO EXPENSIVE for a YCC model crane that probably retails for around $1000 USD.

Have a nice day.
CraneFanatic
Posted: Sunday, January 22, 2017 4:21:48 AM

Hi, i think i need to clarify.

For a start, the $5,899 selling price for my Thomen LTM 1800 is in Singapore dollar.
The stated amount included handling fee, shipping fee and last but not least paypal admin fee.
At the end of the day, the net amount i am getting is lesser.

I am not directing at anyone, just feel that i need to clear this matter. Thank you.
Don L
Posted: Sunday, January 22, 2017 1:37:57 PM

CraneFanatic wrote:
Hi, i think i need to clarify.

For a start, the $5,899 selling price for my Thomen LTM 1800 is in Singapore dollar.
The stated amount included handling fee, shipping fee and last but not least paypal admin fee.
At the end of the day, the net amount i am getting is lesser.

I am not directing at anyone, just feel that i need to clear this matter. Thank you.

Thank you for clearing that up.

Let me try this one last time.

$5,899 Singapore dollars equals $4,135 US dollars. So you are wanting someone to pay over $4000 for a mobile crane model (I agree that it is a very nice model).

However, by contrast I can purchase a Mammoet PTC 35 DS - Platform TwinRing Double Stacked Heavy Lift Ringer Crane right now from a retail store (with free shipping) for $2,600 USD.

I can also purchase WSI 10117 Sarens - SGC-120 Ringer Crane on eBay right now for $2,400 USD (with free shipping).

Or I could purchase one of a number of highly collectible and rare CCM crane models for significantly less.

That is why people think your mobile cranes are ridiculously overpriced.

If you understand now, that's great. If you still don't understand, then I tried to help you understand and I am sorry that I failed. There is no need for you to respond to this post because I am done with the message thread.

Have a good day.

Alberta Millwright
Posted: Sunday, January 22, 2017 3:24:02 PM

I thought everybody's crane models were worth about 2 to 4 times the original amount. It seems that what everybody sells or tries to sell them for. It gets even better when distributors even up the price as the stock of a certain models runs low on stock. I just started collecting a couple models but have never ever seen anything like this before.

A Millwright..... in Alberta.
CraneFanatic
Posted: Sunday, January 22, 2017 10:34:36 PM

Alberta Millwright wrote:
I thought everybody's crane models were worth about 2 to 4 times the original amount. It seems that what everybody sells or tries to sell them for. It gets even better when distributors even up the price as the stock of a certain models runs low on stock. I just started collecting a couple models but have never ever seen anything like this before.

Yes i do agree with what you said. Since it is a limited edition and will not be in production again in future deserves a premium in price.

Anyway, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You can't compare apple with orange or with other bigger fruits, its never the same!