DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

My small collection in models 1:50 - Komatsu D355A RRmodels!!! Options · View
frusso
Posted: Thursday, March 08, 2018 9:10:42 AM

Groups: Member

rlmc wrote:
Very nice job on both projects frusso. really like the old dozers. Robert

Thanks Robert! I hope show more modified models for all of you soon!
frusso
Posted: Thursday, May 17, 2018 10:57:05 AM

TR25 by Felipe Russo, no Flickr
luxxx797
Posted: Friday, May 18, 2018 8:25:25 PM

Applause Applause Applause

Andrea

Life is for crazy people

Models For Sale

FB
Mr. Scholz
Posted: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 1:14:39 PM

Hi Frusso,

didn't know there was a TR25 befor seeing your custom. Still remember your D9G with angle blade. Have read the article about your colection in Daniels magazine.Keep up the great work! I'm really looking forward to see this HD41. Any chance to get a teaser?

Cheers,

Max
frusso
Posted: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 4:00:52 PM

Mr. Scholz wrote:
Hi Frusso,

didn't know there was a TR25 befor seeing your custom. Still remember your D9G with angle blade. Have read the article about your colection in Daniels magazine.Keep up the great work! I'm really looking forward to see this HD41. Any chance to get a teaser?

Cheers,

Max

Good afternoon, Max!
Glad to know you've known me for so long. I really like Daniel's magazine and I stopped signing this year only. I'm off the DHS for a while, posting on facebook, but I really believe this forum still! I have some news to post here. I will post photos of the folder of the TR25 and following the future 41B. On the weekend of the D8H Brazilian version ready!
frusso
Posted: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 4:02:30 PM

The D8H will be really nice to see!!!
frusso
Posted: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 4:03:48 PM

frusso
Posted: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 4:05:06 PM

Here go the Fiatallis 41B

P_20180423_200737_vHDR_Auto by Felipe Russo, no Flickr
Mr. Scholz
Posted: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 4:16:20 PM

Outstanding Frusso.

Love the mixed materials you used, this HD41 will be a real beauty.

A friend of mine operated one of the first HD41s that came to Germany. On the job they had to rip conglomerate, nasty stuff like concrete made by mother nature. First they tried a D9G with U-blade and Kelley ripper, but it was a lot of fatigue for the tractor. The big HD41 arrived also equipped in the same configuration and they pushed the D9G downhill. Production went up, until they snapped the ripper shank of the D9. The HD41 had a much beefier Kelley ripper, so from then on, the D9G was the pusher. They simply had to learn, how big and productive the all new Allis-Chalmer was.

Can't wait to see this custom finnished, Frusso!
frusso
Posted: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 5:03:25 PM

Mr. Scholz wrote:
Outstanding Frusso.

Love the mixed materials you used, this HD41 will be a real beauty.

A friend of mine operated one of the first HD41s that came to Germany. On the job they had to rip conglomerate, nasty stuff like concrete made by mother nature. First they tried a D9G with U-blade and Kelley ripper, but it was a lot of fatigue for the tractor. The big HD41 arrived also equipped in the same configuration and they pushed the D9G downhill. Production went up, until they snapped the ripper shank of the D9. The HD41 had a much beefier Kelley ripper, so from then on, the D9G was the pusher. They simply had to learn, how big and productive the all new Allis-Chalmer was.

Can't wait to see this custom finnished, Frusso!

Me too Max!
I'll try end the ROPS cab in this weekend and send to paint on next. I hope post pics in around one month!
Mr. Scholz
Posted: Thursday, May 24, 2018 3:38:49 AM

Hi Felipe,

I always wondered if you can build a HD31 with the Conrad HD41. The HD31 was D9 size, but with undercarriage parts from the HD41. I only have the Conrad D9G, you have both models. What do you think?

Rock on
Max
frusso
Posted: Thursday, May 24, 2018 9:10:23 AM

Mr. Scholz wrote:
Hi Felipe,

I always wondered if you can build a HD31 with the Conrad HD41. The HD31 was D9 size, but with undercarriage parts from the HD41. I only have the Conrad D9G, you have both models. What do you think?

Rock on
Max

Max, good morning!

Max, good morning!

Believe me, you are the second to give me this idea and you are quite right.

I have one HD41 from EMD and it is significantly larger than conrad. I think Conrad made a mistake on the scale of this model.

It really is closer to the same D9! When I make the decals, I'll do HD31!
frusso
Posted: Thursday, May 24, 2018 9:11:41 AM

Sorry, 31B decals!
frusso
Posted: Thursday, May 24, 2018 9:19:47 AM

Mr. Scholz
Posted: Thursday, May 24, 2018 1:18:12 PM

frusso wrote:
Mr. Scholz wrote:
Hi Felipe,

Rock on
Max

Max, good morning!

Max, good morning!

Believe me, you are the second to give me this idea and you are quite right.

I have one HD41 from EMD and it is significantly larger than conrad. I think Conrad made a mistake on the scale of this model.

It really is closer to the same D9! When I make the decals, I'll do HD31!

Hi Felipe,

I think Conrad simply used D9G parts to cut down costs. Some cursed this - but there is still the EMD HD41 and it's a good chance to get a 31 in 1/50. I really like the 31B, must have been a very sturdy tractor. I checked some pics of the 31 and it looks very similar to the 41 regarding the hood. Just the fuel tank looks different as I can see no second radiator.

BTW, my friend and operator I told you about - it is the very same person who made the drawings for the Kelley ripper in 1/50 that is attached to your Fiat-Allis.

Very nice job on your D8H push cat! Nice push cup you built there... Hope you will do a couple of land clearing Cats with scrub canopy and anchor chain some day.

Cheers,
Max
frusso
Posted: Thursday, May 24, 2018 7:08:24 PM

Dear Max, good evening!

i was looking some pics from 31B and you are correct. I have to do some modifications on fuel tank. This model is near to be already done and I'll keep it as 41B. Maybe on next custom project I try do the 31B.

Thanks about D8H!
Mr. Scholz
Posted: Friday, May 25, 2018 1:04:02 PM

Hi Frusso,

I really like how you detail the operators seat with control levers. What do you use to do this? Seewing needles? Looks pretty nice. On this side of the pond, you have to be a little patient to get the Conrad HD41, but it's worth waiting, pricewise.

Also, the tracks you used on the 41 look pretty good, same on the D8H push cat. While you could use the Conrad metal single grouser tracks on the big Allis, I'm wondering about the ones on the D8H. First gear maybe?

Cheers,
Max
frusso
Posted: Friday, May 25, 2018 8:16:28 PM

Mr. Scholz wrote:
Hi Frusso,

I really like how you detail the operators seat with control levers. What do you use to do this? Seewing needles? Looks pretty nice. On this side of the pond, you have to be a little patient to get the Conrad HD41, but it's worth waiting, pricewise.

Also, the tracks you used on the 41 look pretty good, same on the D8H push cat. While you could use the Conrad metal single grouser tracks on the big Allis, I'm wondering about the ones on the D8H. First gear maybe?

Cheers,
Max

Dear Max,

I used pins for the details. However, the space to put it is too small...

I spent years to get a damaged 41B. I paid good price in Brazil and got another for a good price too, which I will make a traditional one.

On the D8H I used TD25 wheels and tracks
Quinella
Posted: Friday, May 25, 2018 9:16:08 PM

Oh Frusso, that D8 is killer. I bet those pins were hard to get into the holes with such little space. You could never sell that one for what it's really worth, a million bucks!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing all the info and pics. CAW
frusso
Posted: Saturday, May 26, 2018 7:08:11 AM

Quinella wrote:
Oh Frusso, that D8 is killer. I bet those pins were hard to get into the holes with such little space. You could never sell that one for what it's really worth, a million bucks!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing all the info and pics. CAW

Good morning, Quinella!
Thanks for the compliments on D8H. The model really surpassed my expectations. Recently I hit my dream collection. So now I'm only going to negotiate models with friends to get the releases from CCM and maybe some from EMD and RRmodels. So, I hope to keep at least part of the models that I do, because the vast majority are in the United States now!