DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

CAW Truck Collection Part 1 Options · View
kcmtoys
Posted: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 2:31:50 PM

Groups: Member

I am posting these pictures for CAW. I will let him jump in here with some info.Whistle Shhh Ken

1 25 Pete 359 Huskey Trailking Lowboy by Ken Wheeler, on Flickr"/>

zzzzCAW by Ken Wheeler, on Flickr"/>

thumbnail_smith scraper trailer 002 by Ken Wheeler, on Flickr"/>

thumbnail_Freightliner Coe Allis Chalmers Scraper 001 by Ken Wheeler, on Flickr"/>

thumbnail_Freightliner Coe Allis Chalmers Scraper 005 by Ken Wheeler, on Flickr"/>

Quinella
Posted: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 3:48:30 PM

Thanks Ken: I didn't mean to burden you with posting. I just sent them to you for your ideas. The two Smith trucks are insanely beautiful. Alan Smith made so many gorgeous colors and variations. Too bad they have disappeared. I guess some folks are hoarding them and I don't blame them. The Freightliner COE from Conrad is one of my favorite models> They are easier to work with when customizing. The 'Iowa" one pictured is a real old custom. I have since added some more things to it. Unfortunately the paint started to bubble and I touched it up not very well. Anyway, I will try and post more trucks as we go forward. Thank you Ken. Craig
Exkvate3140
Posted: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 6:24:34 PM

Wow! All those trucks have a tremendous amount of wear on the tires. How often do you change the sneakers on those rigs and do
You go with the new ones or do you use recaps. You really are The Haul King of the forum. I have a couple of those Smith models they are nice, but mine have sank onto the cabinet they have been parked in. That is a beautiful collection you have there Craig.
Steve
Campmb
Posted: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 7:17:08 PM

Outstanding collection Q! Those are some great looking rigs there. Ken to the rescue again. Mike