DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Kenworth vs Volvo Survey. Options · View
JTL
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 12:19:09 PM

Groups: Member

JTL I definitely thought that line would have come up a lot quicker, I use to hear that line 4 times a day and the bad part for me was that it was just a really good line, and I still get a chuckle from it. Do me one favor though explain that line to Quinella thru a pm because I’m sure he is probably still looking thru medical books under woman’s anatomy for a certain part called a Volvo.
Steve

I worked with a mechanic about 12 years that said that one day, he even had a picture of an old hillbillly with no teeth, straw hat, overalls, and a corncob pipe that had that in quotes around him. I thought it was quite clever!
Your guys banter makes me chuckle.
Jason

Are you an enviromentist, or do you work for a living?
Quinella
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 1:08:31 PM

Yes, you numbskulls, I know what a vulva is. Don't you remember the "Seinfeld" edition about this subject?
Barkerjoh
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 3:13:19 PM

Brb looking up the term numskulls in my three stooges handbook dictionary
Exkvate3140
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 7:14:18 PM

JTL I think I might know who that hillbilly is he often stirs up a lot of trouble on this forum, and the description of him suits the “older” man I know who likes Freightliner cab overs to a T. That is most definitely one of the best lines, like I said I could not help but laugh every time it was said to me.
Steve

Quinella it took a day for you to respond so i know you were on Google 24 hours straight looking up woman’s anatomy, and the reason you were on for 24 hours is because they probably had a lot of pictures.
Mulva

Barkerjoh the term “numskulls” is a term used by people who grew up in the early 1920’s.
Steve
Quinella
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 9:06:44 PM

Barkerjoh wrote:
Brb looking up the term numskulls in my three stooges handbook dictionary

First, you have to know how to spell it. You left out the "b". Very apropos for Rhode Island. Driver-in training.
Exkvate3140
Posted: Wednesday, November 21, 2018 11:09:07 PM

Again my wife with the incorrect spelling, I’m going to have to change my password. Apropos you must have heard that one down at the senior center this morning, I’m surprised you used it correctly in your sentence. Dont forget your Geritol before bed you dork.
Kramer
Barkerjoh
Posted: Thursday, November 22, 2018 3:59:22 AM

Sorry. Us pittsburghers always make our own words
Exkvate3140
Posted: Thursday, November 22, 2018 3:08:50 PM

Same here in RI as you can tell by my wife’s typing but there is always room to improve on the English language. I’m going to email her posts down to that older gentleman in NC who I believe must have been a school teacher in the 30s, to have him proofread posts he will probably charge me for his services though, he has to keep up the payments on his Smart car.
Steve
Quinella
Posted: Thursday, November 22, 2018 6:56:54 PM

Exkvate3140 wrote:
Same here in RI as you can tell by my wife’s typing but there is always room to improve on the English language. I’m going to email her posts down to that older gentleman in NC who I believe must have been a school teacher in the 30s, to have him proofread posts he will probably charge me for his services though, he has to keep up the payments on his Smart car.
Steve

No Smart Car here Tarzan. I have the greatest American Icon of them all, a Mercedes E63 AMG, hypertuned to 606 hp. Going to put turbos on and get it to 750 with 800 lbs of torques. That way, I can drive to Rhode Island in under 5 hours. In 30 days or so, I'll be coming down your chimney and leaving you a nice present!!! By the way, why does your wife do all the typing? I guess you never learned how? CAW
Exkvate3140
Posted: Thursday, November 22, 2018 9:17:30 PM

Quinella is that Mercedes you have a 1/43 or 1/18 scale, I bet it looks real good is it on your mantle or is lined up next to the cab overs. I have a 1/43 scale S600 pride of the fleet with my 1/50 scale equipment and I plan on hypertuning it to like 1500hp and I actually put turbos on mine so I do get to 1250lbs of torque. However you won’t see me in NC, I’ll be going by you faster than the sped of light down to West Palm. I still have to figure out how to pack all my luggage in that 1/43 scale trunk though. Also don’t bother coming to RI because now that I know your on your way my fireplace will burning 24/7.
My wife only does some of the typing, if you noticed it is all spelling and grammar errors otherwise it’s all me, pay attention I know it’s tough at your age but please try. Here is a word for you ROGAINE.
Happy Thanksgiving did you see my email for dinner time humor?
The Rhode Island Red