Very nice work
Cat22Fan
Posted: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 7:02:20 PM

Groups: Member

Thanks!!
Exkvate3140
Posted: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 7:31:33 PM

Again very nice customs Jonathan, are these axles on the majority of dumps in your area.
Steve
Cat22Fan
Posted: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 8:40:29 PM

Thank you Steve, I appreciate the compliment. Yes sir, most of what we have here in Virginia are Tri-axles, Quad axles, and Quints.
Quinella
Posted: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 10:21:52 PM

Dang, do you love straight dumps or what? Great looking collection. That First Gear Pete in black and red is wicked looking. I might add some custom stickers or decals to that one. Craig
Cat22Fan
Posted: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 10:33:37 PM

Thanks Craig, I appreciate the compliments. Yes I guess you can say my first love is with the straight dump trucks. Especially Quads and Quints. Second love would be construction equipment. This is only about half of my truck collection. I hate to say it, but last count on my Dump trucks was 26 Quads, 4 Quints, and 1 tri-axle in my collection.
Quinella
Posted: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 11:59:35 PM

Cat22Fan wrote:
Thanks Craig, I appreciate the compliments. Yes I guess you can say my first love is with the straight dump trucks. Especially Quads and Quints. Second love would be construction equipment. This is only about half of my truck collection. I hate to say it, but last count on my Dump trucks was 26 Quads, 4 Quints, and 1 tri-axle in my collection.

You need help Jonathan. I can refer you to this oddball shrink in Rhode Island. He's ugly as a mud fence, smells really bad, has gas, warts,and a gimp leg, but he knows about dumps. I'll send his phone number. Keep on truckin. Craig
codydanos
Posted: Thursday, February 14, 2019 12:35:42 AM

Quinella wrote:
Cat22Fan wrote:

You need help Jonathan. I can refer you to this oddball shrink in Rhode Island. He's ugly as a mud fence, smells really bad, has gas, warts,and a gimp leg, but he knows about dumps. I'll send his phone number. Keep on truckin. Craig

Lol. Sounds like a class act. By the way, awesome looking trucks!
Cat22Fan
Posted: Thursday, February 14, 2019 11:13:00 AM

Thanks codydanos, I appreciate it!!
Exkvate3140
Posted: Thursday, February 14, 2019 10:41:37 PM

Jonathan, that RI guy sounds like a very knowledgeable individual but I think I know of a guy who might be able to help you out even more. He lives out of cab over (Freightliner I believe) somewhere in NC. A little bit about him, he’s older than dirt, has a very fond affection for gerbils but don’t let that scare you, let the fact that he has sheep that he has given names to scare you. To say this “gentleman” has no hair is an understatement, but he looks much better bald when dressed up in his mini skirt, 6” dark red heels and purple colored High gloss lipstick. I’m sure this “gentleman” also known as The Q could help you, I would give you his phone number but I don’t know The NC State Police number off the top of my head but I can give you the NC SPCA. When talking to him make sure that if you have pets, you do not mention that to him.
Also nice job on all your lowbeds.
Steve