DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Toronto Area Machinery Photos Options · View
Quinella
Posted: Sunday, May 19, 2019 6:25:42 PM

Groups: Member

Exkvate3140 wrote:
Q all this hostility, when the Sox are World Champs along with the Pats who I might add are a dynasty, and I believe their owner who is very frugal and would be glad to get you some $59.00 massages if you would only show good will to our professional sports teams. Also I’m not a big basketball fan so I really could not follow your name dropping in that sport, all that info you had on it sounds like it came right off the sports page from the Sunday NC Gazette which I understand is always available in the senior center next to the napping couches.
Also, the Hornets should probably ship a couple of their stars over to the Hurricanes so they could have a better chance of representing themselves in playoff hockey. My wife’s sisters husband cousin is out in Cali, it was her brothers uncles grandmothers aunt who had a friend in Canada that knew someone that was familiar with Boston that had given her directions for me, but you were close.
Also my wife took my 3D printer from me so some items may not be able to get produced that were going to be heading south, however I maybe able to come across with an Eastern Confrence Championship Bruins cap for you, you mean old man.
I’ll be watching professional hockey up this way, while your out in your dingy catching salt water fish in Lake Norman.
Volvo makes cabovers, you did know that.

Oh, so it's Boston, Rhode Island?????? Oh, the week of NASCAR racing is going on here in the home of NASCAR. Next week the World 600. Living large in the greatest sports conglomerate city not in Massachusetts.
Exkvate3140
Posted: Sunday, May 19, 2019 7:05:43 PM

Q I know all about your NASCAR (those are the cars that can only turn left), don’t forget I did time in Charlotte. However NASCAR cannot exist until hockey season is over, oh I’m sorry the season is over for you I forgot. Will any of the Hurricanes be on some of the pit crews or will they be participating in learn to skate clinics.
Just getting by in RI I’m not in Massachusetts either
Exkvate3140
Posted: Sunday, May 19, 2019 7:08:37 PM

Neil we need more pictures of iron from hockeyland with those beautiful backgrounds.
Steve
ROB
Posted: Monday, May 20, 2019 9:25:37 AM

GREAT PICS KEEP POSTING, ANYMORE GFL PICS, I LIKE THAT GREEN... ROB....
Quinella
Posted: Monday, May 20, 2019 12:29:49 PM

Exkvate3140 wrote:
Q I know all about your NASCAR (those are the cars that can only turn left), don’t forget I did time in Charlotte. However NASCAR cannot exist until hockey season is over, oh I’m sorry the season is over for you I forgot. Will any of the Hurricanes be on some of the pit crews or will they be participating in learn to skate clinics.
Just getting by in RI I’m not in Massachusetts either

Dipstick, if they only turn left, how do they go through the road course? How about the straightaways? We have the spring sprints also. The only thing you know how to drive is driving me nuts. No more sheep imogees please. I'm worried about you. Now Neil, back to more pictures in Toronto. How about some lowloaders? CAW
Neil87
Posted: Friday, May 24, 2019 7:01:35 AM

1. Green for Life (GFL) and their recently acquired (last year or year before) Cat 245D with a lengthened boom and stick. This machine was used by a contractor in California, before coming to Canada.
2. Green for Life (GFL) and their Cat 245D, seen on another site in Toronto with a different freshly branded stick.
3. Two TACC Cat 245s (one purchased new from Cat) and a Priestly Link Belt 8000 with a mass boom.
4. Two TACC Cat 245s parked side by side. Unit #221 is the original excavator purchased new from Cat, while #218 is a Belgian built model.
5. A TACC owned Cat D6R up on the excavated earth pile, leveling it out for rock trucks.
6. A GFL owned TCC450 Linkbelt telescopic crawler crane.
7. Another old warrior, a Michael Bros. owned Cat 235C which was this companies first excavator. They had two up until recently.
8. Another Michael Bros. owned Cat365BL, right in the heart of Toronto.

If Mother Nature wanted fiberglass boats, she would have planted fiberglass trees.
Exkvate3140
Posted: Saturday, May 25, 2019 1:41:56 PM

Neil all great pictures, keep shooting and posting.
Thanks
Steve