DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Triplets Options · View
kcmtoys
Posted: Sunday, November 17, 2019 4:49:37 PM

Groups: Member

Exkvate3140 wrote:
Claus did Chuck put Volvo engines in those 379’s you ordered from him, those things must pull like The Q.
Steve

Blasphemer by Ken Wheeler, on Flickr"/>

Exkvate3140
Posted: Sunday, November 17, 2019 6:07:18 PM

Ken I would bet that when your wife goes out shopping and returns home she finds you sitting in the hall closet with your Ipad in hand and when she asks what you have on the screen, you yell at her about your privacy and when she grabs the pad from your hands all she see’s are images of VHD’s. I can only imagine what you have behind that door in your basement, diecast Volvo models pulling loads that you would not even think about your Pete’s pulling and dozens of VHD centerfolds in all different hauling positions.
Ken you will admit your a Volvo guy someday, you can’t stay in that hall closet forever. 😂😂😂😂👍

Claus I believe your love for Volvo trucks goes deeper than Ken’s.

Ken and Claus, we hurt the trucks we love.

By the wayi like both Kenworth and Peterbilt also.
Steve
kcmtoys
Posted: Sunday, November 17, 2019 6:19:18 PM

Exkvate3140 wrote:
Ken I would bet that when your wife goes out shopping and returns home she finds you sitting in the hall closet with your Ipad in hand and when she asks what you have on the screen, you yell at her about your privacy and when she grabs the pad from your hands all she see’s are images of VHD’s. I can only imagine what you have behind that door in your basement, diecast Volvo models pulling loads that you would not even think about your Pete’s pulling and dozens of VHD centerfolds in all different hauling positions.
Ken you will admit your a Volvo guy someday, you can’t stay in that hall closet forever. 😂😂😂😂👍

Claus I believe your love for Volvo trucks goes deeper than Ken’s.

Ken and Claus, we hurt the trucks we love.

By the wayi like both Kenworth and Peterbilt also.
Steve

I threw a Volvo salesman out of our office once (he never came back) and my parting words were "I wouldn't be caught dead in a Volvo"Teeth

Exkvate3140
Posted: Sunday, November 17, 2019 9:17:26 PM

Ken he was probably a Kenworth salesman and new he would get into your office by using that great Volvo name, and it worked. I bet that you, Claus and that sheep herder from NC have a party line and discuss Volvo trucks once a week. Boy I wish some of our European forum members would help me out here because Ken, Claus and The Q are bullying me into buying a Peterbilt against my better judgement.

Only kidding Chuck your Pete’s and KW’s are top notch like all of those Paccar loyalists have stated.

Ken you are to nice of a gentleman to throw anyone out of your office, hopefully the bald old man from NC will never try to enter your office because there is an exception to every rule. Youse guys are da best.
Steve

ChandlerYohn
Posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2019 2:27:05 PM

Hi Claus, those First Gear Case tractors make such a sweet load. The Miskin scraper trailers on the Nelson ramp trailer look sharp as well. Thanks so much for sharing.

Instagram ChandlerYohn YouTube