DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

First Gear TD-15 Fire Dozer Options · View
Quinella
Posted: Thursday, May 14, 2020 4:38:55 PM

Groups: Member

I'm looking for one of these. It's the red version with white numbers on the roof and grill. They came out many years ago, but I cannot find mine now. Anyone know anything? CAW
Gregg
Posted: Thursday, May 14, 2020 10:53:52 PM

Quinella wrote:
I'm looking for one of these. It's the red version with white numbers on the roof and grill. They came out many years ago, but I cannot find mine now. Anyone know anything? CAW

Sorry my friend I can not be of any help on this one but given the number of forum members, someone has to know......
Gregg
Exkvate3140
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2020 1:38:57 AM

Q did you check in the lingerie draw, or did you forget that is where you put your special models. Remember to take your Geritol.
Jameson says HI.
Steve
JohnGalt
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2020 11:40:17 AM

I was looking forward to seeing that response. Never disappointing!
Quinella
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2020 1:20:33 PM

JohnGalt wrote:
I was looking forward to seeing that response. Never disappointing!

Yes John, old Motor Mouth can't help himself. Being in the basement with his Barbie Dolls all day makes for a bad little boy. CAW
Exkvate3140
Posted: Friday, May 15, 2020 9:32:30 PM

Old man Iโ€™m just trying to be helpful, I know how forgetful you are. Maybe you left that dozer in the trunk of your rainbow colored Yugo, right next to your 6โ€ red Friday night at the senior center heels ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ . The only thing you never seem to misplace are those scared sheeps you have.
Everyone have a nice weekend and stay healthy and safe.
Steve
Dex
Posted: Saturday, May 16, 2020 12:23:42 AM

They pop up on the Ebays. TD-15 in "Toys and Hobbies - diecast" turned up a few. Prices see a bit high though, you might want to stalk them for a bit Q.

BTW, this thread is great. You guys remind me of my old man and his pals, this type of jabbing is really lost on the youth of today. But maybe, just maybe, they'll learn how.
Quinella
Posted: Saturday, May 16, 2020 12:36:33 AM

Exkvate3140 wrote:
Old man Iโ€™m just trying to be helpful, I know how forgetful you are. Maybe you left that dozer in the trunk of your rainbow colored Yugo, right next to your 6โ€ red Friday night at the senior center heels ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ . The only thing you never seem to misplace are those scared sheeps you have.
Everyone have a nice weekend and stay healthy and safe.
Steve

Poor Stevie. The plural of sheep is sheep. Must we start all over again in your primer?
GC1
Posted: Saturday, May 16, 2020 1:30:19 AM

You disappoint me Exkvate....you left out the Velcro gloves.
Exkvate3140
Posted: Saturday, May 16, 2020 3:36:32 PM

GCI I can not reveal all of The Old Manโ€™s secrets, however he does use Stickum when he wrestles with the gerbils.
Q I know the plural of sheep is sheep everywhere, but not down there in NC where they call more than one sheep, sheeps or more than one Fish, Fishs.
Your good friend Steve
Quinella
Posted: Saturday, May 16, 2020 8:29:07 PM

Exkvate3140 wrote:
GCI I can not reveal all of The Old Manโ€™s secrets, however he does use Stickum when he wrestles with the gerbils.
Q I know the plural of sheep is sheep everywhere, but not down there in NC where they call more than one sheep, sheeps or more than one Fish, Fishs.
Your good friend Steve

Actually " Little Stevie Wonder", there is a situation whereby the plural of "fish" can be "fishes". If you are speaking of different species of fish, you can state that "there are many species of fishes in the sea". Stick with me and I will bring you out of the swamp and educate your dorky butt.
Exkvate3140
Posted: Sunday, May 17, 2020 1:06:21 PM

So professor is it mice or meeces?
You must must be all pumped up today because of those cars that can only go left, being on TV.
Hurry down to the grocery store before they run out of Funyuns, Velvetta and Yoohoo. Start your engines, and donโ€™t get so pumped up that you have take that Smart car out and put that right foot to the floor also just be careful of those kids on the bikes passing you.
Your student ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽ“
Quinella
Posted: Sunday, May 17, 2020 2:46:28 PM

Exkvate3140 wrote:
So professor is it mice or meeces?
You must must be all pumped up today because of those cars that can only go left, being on TV.
Hurry down to the grocery store before they run out of Funyuns, Velvetta and Yoohoo. Start your engines, and donโ€™t get so pumped up that you have take that Smart car out and put that right foot to the floor also just be careful of those kids on the bikes passing you.
Your student ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐ŸŽ“

I would "must must" be pumped up if it were the Spring Sprints. I'm not a NASCAR fan. But I could outrun your butt going backwards.
Exkvate3140
Posted: Sunday, May 17, 2020 3:44:07 PM

Wowowowowowowow, so hostile. Please stop using slang vocabulary (but#) on this family oriented forum and make sure you use self control when your plowing the Funyuns.
Any luck on the dozer or did you already forget about it?
Concerned in RI
Quinella
Posted: Sunday, May 17, 2020 4:54:09 PM

Exkvate3140 wrote:
Wowowowowowowow, so hostile. Please stop using slang vocabulary (but#) on this family oriented forum and make sure you use self control when your plowing the Funyuns.
Any luck on the dozer or did you already forget about it?
Concerned in RI

I already located one. Go back to the basement Lint Head.
Exkvate3140
Posted: Sunday, May 17, 2020 11:51:41 PM

Q Iโ€™m glad you located one and I hope you find the one you lost tomorrow, you Putz. When you do find it send it north before you misplace it again. Now wipe your face because you probably have vanilla pudding all over it.
Keeping an eye on the bald and elderly
Gregg
Posted: Monday, May 18, 2020 1:57:35 AM

Q, I am glad you were able to find one. It can be frustrating to misplace something from your collection. Or have regrets for selling a toy. I once had a white NZG 621 scraper and foolishly sold it, one of my regrets.
Gregg
Quinella
Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2020 9:00:58 PM

Gregg wrote:
Q, I am glad you were able to find one. It can be frustrating to misplace something from your collection. Or have regrets for selling a toy. I once had a white NZG 621 scraper and foolishly sold it, one of my regrets.
Gregg

Yes, I had an Iowa Gradall once. If I had it now, I could sell it to that dummy in Rhode Island for a fortune. Such is life. Be well. South
Exkvate3140
Posted: Thursday, May 21, 2020 11:47:12 PM

Q I do believe I would buy that off you for a fortune, then like 2 minuets later I could sell it back to you for double what I paid because you would have forgotten the whole transaction. Plus I think you and Jethro Bodine attended the same business seminars, you know the the ones where they show you how to turn a million dollars into 15 cents. Tell Elle May I said hey
Quinella
Posted: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 9:27:32 PM

I just received my TD-15 Fire Dozer from our host!!!! Now I have all four versions. It's one of my favorites dozers for sure. Now I'll double my money when I sell to that dip stick in Rhode Island. Has anyone else purchased anything new lately? Show all your goodies. We must keep Chuck alive!!! CAW