DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

First Gear TD-15 Fire Dozer Options · View
Exkvate3140
Posted: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 11:01:35 PM
Groups: Member

Q your cheaper than a free meal, you only bought 1 item from Chuck with all the dollars you have. Why don’t you fund Chuck so he can produce a DM-800 for us, it will sell like grits ( grits from Webster’s Hillbilly Dictionary: what people with less than 2 teeth eat like hot cakes). When you double your money off me, then you will not have all four versions so now I know I will triple my money back from you when you remember you only have 3 out of the 4 versions. Q remember just because your bald five head comes to a point doesn’t mean your sharp. Hey I think I hear Granny yelling at you to get Jethro another 5 gallon bowl of Cheerios and bring it out to him at the seament pond.
Y’all come back now ya hear.
Chuck I’d buy something but I can’t even afford to pay attention. Actually I’m saving for the CCM D7.
Busted and disgusted in RI
GC1
Posted: Thursday, May 28, 2020 2:01:01 AM

I think Q may have won that one Ex...you are off your normal game today. Please keep the banter alive at all costs.
Quinella
Posted: Thursday, May 28, 2020 10:24:49 PM

Exkvate3140 wrote:
Q your cheaper than a free meal, you only bought 1 item from Chuck with all the dollars you have. Why don’t you fund Chuck so he can produce a DM-800 for us, it will sell like grits ( grits from Webster’s Hillbilly Dictionary: what people with less than 2 teeth eat like hot cakes). When you double your money off me, then you will not have all four versions so now I know I will triple my money back from you when you remember you only have 3 out of the 4 versions. Q remember just because your bald five head comes to a point doesn’t mean your sharp. Hey I think I hear Granny yelling at you to get Jethro another 5 gallon bowl of Cheerios and bring it out to him at the seament pond.
Y’all come back now ya hear.
Chuck I’d buy something but I can’t even afford to pay attention. Actually I’m saving for the CCM D7.
Busted and disgusted in RI

You numbskull, you always cry about being broke, yet you always tell me about you newest models when we talk. Oh I forgot, you're "volunteering" at the site now. I think I'll call the Feds on your bluebelly butt.
Exkvate3140
Posted: Thursday, May 28, 2020 11:10:56 PM

GC1 The Q always wins, as you know with age comes knowledge, and he is up to the tip of his bald head with it.

Q my wife works 5 jobs and adores me so she buys me what I ask for. As you know because of your vast knowledge (you are like 170 years old?) volunteering means no compensation for what I do which is not much but lots of fun. I’m sure the Feds are busy with you now on that case of the missing sheeps in NC near the senior centers. How about my idea of you funding Chuck to bring that DM800 to market? I know my wife would buy me a case of those if I asked her.
Still broke in RI regardless of what Q says
admin
Posted: Friday, May 29, 2020 3:10:14 PM
Groups: Administration

OMG - I was gonna comment on getting the model for Quinella, but I think I will stay out of this...

Chuck
JohnGalt
Posted: Saturday, May 30, 2020 1:05:06 AM

Exkvate3140 wrote:
I hope you find the one you lost

If it ever turns up it would fetch a pretty penny at auction.
Exkvate3140
Posted: Saturday, May 30, 2020 12:58:43 PM

John it may show up in the auction, but I guarantee you not in red. It would probably have a light chartreuse background with bold rainbow colors throughout and maybe some frilly lace from being stuck at the bottom of his Friday evening lingerie draw. I’m sure it would fetch a pretty penny though which I’m sure he would donate back to Chuck for all he puts up with from The Qmiester.
Just my thoughts
Quinella
Posted: Saturday, May 30, 2020 4:17:40 PM

Exkvate3140 wrote:
John it may show up in the auction, but I guarantee you not in red. It would probably have a light chartreuse background with bold rainbow colors throughout and maybe some frilly lace from being stuck at the bottom of his Friday evening lingerie draw. I’m sure it would fetch a pretty penny though which I’m sure he would donate back to Chuck for all he puts up with from The Qmiester.
Just my thoughts

Well, you wouldn't be buying it since you are broke all the time. What your wife sees in you in beyond me. And don't start the large whatever idea. Between your grumbling and all those dogs, she has to put up with way too much. Please give my best to your Mother, bless her heart.
Exkvate3140
Posted: Saturday, May 30, 2020 7:52:40 PM

Q, moms is doing good and I appreciate your concern, I will tell her you were asking about her thank you.

Now back to the subject at hand, your lady like dozer which I’m sure would fetch some good schillings at auction. Have you found it yet? And will it go up for auction if you do? Will Chuck get the proceeds? The forum will be waiting for your answer.

I’m still broke and again my wife buys me whatever I ask for, why do you think she works 5 jobs you Galiptoid. I’m a keeper, your wife probably stands over you with a pillow in her hand when your sleeping at 1:30 in the afternoon debating whether she should make you suffer or do it quickly so she can go out to dinner by herself at a normal time, not 3:00pm. How about a picture of the 4 dozers together before you forget where they are.
Gone fishin in RI
Quinella
Posted: Saturday, May 30, 2020 11:04:11 PM

Gone fishing. Yeah right. The fish would accidentally jump into your boat. What a shame that you never learned so you could teach your son, you girly man. Did you get the pictures of the dozers? They are yours for $500.00. Get you wife to send me a PayPal.
Exkvate3140
Posted: Sunday, May 31, 2020 2:07:59 AM

Q my son knows how to play hockey, lacrosse and football. I have however taken him to the Boston Aquarium but they took our bamboo poles away from us at the door so we just gave up on fishing. What is there to learn about fishing, you either sit on land near water or sit on a boat in water with your pole in one hand and a beer in the other. Is fishing a sport or a type of drinking game?
My wife has been banned from sending cash to NC, every time she does we notice 4 more sheeps have been bought and sent to a townhouse in Matthews, plus she is saving to buy me the CCM Cat D7, a real dozer.
Is it really easier to fish with dynamite? If so should you drink? Get back to me on that Cousteau.
Exkvate3140
Posted: Sunday, May 31, 2020 2:10:33 AM

Q I did get the pictures of the dozers, they are very nice.
Thank you.
Your friend in fishing
Jamiescotland
Posted: Sunday, May 31, 2020 4:27:36 AM

Get a room you two
Exkvate3140
Posted: Sunday, May 31, 2020 12:59:36 PM

Jamie that would not end well, I will hit an old man.
Steve
Quinella
Posted: Sunday, May 31, 2020 8:02:12 PM

Exkvate3140 wrote:
Jamie that would not end well, I will hit an old man.
Steve

Big Hat No Cattle
Exkvate3140
Posted: Sunday, May 31, 2020 9:16:58 PM

Wowowowowowowow, that saying was popular back in 1800’s right in the time frame of the author. Your really showing your age now you hairless wonder. What’s on tap for a snack tonight tapioca.
Gotta walk the puppies
Quinella
Posted: Sunday, May 31, 2020 10:07:57 PM

Exkvate3140 wrote:
Wowowowowowowow, that saying was popular back in 1800’s right in the time frame of the author. Your really showing your age now you hairless wonder. What’s on tap for a snack tonight tapioca.
Gotta walk the puppies

Do you stalk little boys as much as you stalk me? I'll call the Sheriff in Scituate tomorrow and check. And I'll call Chuck.
Exkvate3140
Posted: Monday, June 01, 2020 12:25:33 AM

I am the sheriff in Scituate, and when you call Chuck ask him about the DM800’s.
Buford T Justice