DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Bron 550 Tile Machine Options · View
Don Campbell
Posted: Sunday, September 13, 2020 7:50:56 PM
Groups: Member

Hi everybody. I am half done building my next project. It's a track mounted tile machine. I am keeping track of parts and I am at around 550 pieces so far. It is maybe 1/10th scale ?? Also 3 weeks ago my daughter helped me get back on the internet. I am sharing many old projects and my newest projects with everyone. Someone is using my old name so my new one is different . It is now doncampbellmaker.com My daughter also helped me get a new blog going and a new You Tube Channel. Things are different than 18 years ago when I started my old blog and You Tube channel. After the Tile machine I am building a large scale 1959 Cat D-9 with a cable lift blade. I will also share the building process as I build that one. I will try to add a couple pics . If not I will send them to Chuck or go to my new site for the videos and many progress pics. Thanks again Chuck for working with me.
dain555
Posted: Monday, September 14, 2020 2:21:23 PM

Groups: Member

Very cool Don !!! Will that have the vibratory plow with a hose reel or might it have a big bucket wheel on the back???

Great to see you back at the building too, I was always impressed with your talent at this!!!!

Dain

I'm a kid at heart, so I will play with any model construction vehicle from 1:87 scale to 1:1 scale!!!!

Age is a state of time NOT a state of mind!!