DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

PLEASE, KEEP US IN YOUR PRAYERS!!! Options · View
dain555
Posted: Sunday, October 06, 2024 5:25:11 PM

Groups: Member

As I live on the West Coast of Florida just 50 miles from Tampa I need to ask that everyone keep us in your prayers!!! We went thru Debbie that became a Hurricane just as it passed us leaving 13+ inches of rain!! Then again couple weeks later we had Hurricane Helene come up the coast with high winds and of course like Debbie Helene hit with storm surge flooding!!! Now 2 weeks after Helene there is another now Hurricane it's name is Milton that is heading straight for the West Coast of Florida with landfall expected to be right here in Sarasota or Bradenton or Tampa this Wednesday!!!! Please pray for us as well as continued prayers for the people north of us where Helene hit after Florida!!!

Thank you my friends that are like a family here!!! I will try to keep you updated as best as possible!!

Dain

I'm a kid at heart, so I will play with any model construction vehicle from 1:87 scale to 1:1 scale!!!!

Age is a state of time NOT a state of mind!!
Rivera2171
Posted: Tuesday, October 08, 2024 8:53:14 AM

I dont know what I can say that would help the current situation. My thoughts are with all who are affected by this storm.

👍
dain555
Posted: Sunday, October 13, 2024 8:47:56 PM

Well all, I can now check off going thru the eye of a Category 3 Hurricane from my bucket list!! Lots of tree damage and structure damage but at least my house stood tall!! Other than tree limbs and a window the blew open we really had no other damage to the house!!! Many of our neighbors were spared structure damage as well!!! Right now as I type this on Sunday October 13th, 2024 we still have no power but the line crews are working like army ants all over!!! Thank you all for saying a prayer for us all here in Florida!! Now more work has to be done from back to back storms here in the southeast United States!!

Dain

I'm a kid at heart, so I will play with any model construction vehicle from 1:87 scale to 1:1 scale!!!!

Age is a state of time NOT a state of mind!!