DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

ltm11200 transbiaga just arrived Options · View
JoeE
Posted: Friday, October 31, 2008 8:18:50 PM

Groups: Member

DeWoc19 wrote:
are you kidding me again with your pictures..... the name crap labeled right across the center of the crane is a load of B.S.

if you are going to post pictures at least have some decency and not label your name across the center of the picture like a jag!

Hahaha gotta go DeWoc on this one.

We rally round the family, with a pocket full of shells.....
Christian
Posted: Friday, October 31, 2008 8:19:01 PM

Northern Crane colours are all white, chassis, cab and upperstructure

LatticeCraneMan
Posted: Friday, October 31, 2008 8:49:56 PM

I agree with you Demag TC2800 those red,black and yellow colors really look great on that crane !

Chet

I live in my own little world it's ok they know me here
GrahamL
Posted: Friday, October 31, 2008 9:02:39 PM

I can't see anything, Is everyone else getting a picture with these horrible names across it?

http://www.dioramaphotos.blogspot.com
CAT 328D LCR
Posted: Friday, October 31, 2008 9:24:15 PM

Im not taking anyones side here but you don't have to bash the guy. If you posted pictures and had replies like the ones shown im sure you won't like them. Maybe he is sick of people taking his photos and using them. Yes he did over do his name over it but for the most part you can see it. Just my 2 cents.
Lotsacrane
Posted: Friday, October 31, 2008 9:35:54 PM

Christian wrote:
Latta Crane and Northern Crane of Canada are known buyers of a 11200

It wasnt Latta that im aware of ..it was Cooper's Crane... Northern did try to aquire Latta at one point

Shortly after all the rumors of the 11200 purchase by Coopers, they were aquired by Sterling Crane(both of these were Tadano dealers),, the rumors stopped ...then Latta Crane was aquired by Mammoet...

Q-Ball a wolf in Jesus skin ---the sorcerer of reasonable commentary

I smile & wave

Sometimes I think life is just a rodeo,
The trick is to ride and make it to the bell.

CheeseHead
Posted: Friday, October 31, 2008 10:01:02 PM

CAT 328D LCR wrote:
Im not taking anyones side here but you don't have to bash the guy. If you posted pictures and had replies like the ones shown im sure you won't like them. Maybe he is sick of people taking his photos and using them. Yes he did over do his name over it but for the most part you can see it. Just my 2 cents.

I also have to agree.
You know when he posts, his name will be plastured all over it. Get over it, all the more reason to look at my pictures instead. name freeTeeth

Alberto, nice pictures from what I can see. Thanks
D5G
Posted: Friday, October 31, 2008 10:01:41 PM

CAT 328D LCR wrote:

Good point Sal, could we please put this to rest in the halloween coffin now......before the reaper shows up.

MikesModels2011 on Facebook

MikesModels2011 on YouTube

Mikes Model Reviews Thread

Mack Granite Project Thread
DeWoc19
Posted: Friday, October 31, 2008 10:05:28 PM

D5G wrote:
CAT 328D LCR wrote:

Good point Sal, could we please put this to rest in the halloween coffin now......before the reaper shows up.

no thats not a good point, sorry. people may be stealing his pictures, and i dont have a problem with you putting your name on the picture to show you took it, but put it somewhere other than across the main focus of the picture... lower or upper corner or a big spot where there is nothing going on..... not across the main focus of the pictuer so it practically covers up the whole thing...... you like to see the details of the crane, not ALBERTO QUIJANO
D5G
Posted: Friday, October 31, 2008 10:14:47 PM

DeWoc19 wrote:
no thats not a good point, sorry. people may be stealing his pictures, and i dont have a problem with you putting your name on the picture to show you took it, but put it somewhere other than across the main focus of the picture... lower or upper corner or a big spot where there is nothing going on..... not across the main focus of the pictuer so it practically covers up the whole thing...... you like to see the details of the crane, not ALBERTO QUIJANO

Your entitled to your opinion, I'm entitled to mine, lets just keep it at that.

MikesModels2011 on Facebook

MikesModels2011 on YouTube

Mikes Model Reviews Thread

Mack Granite Project Thread
Kevin Bridle
Posted: Saturday, November 01, 2008 12:12:38 AM

For those of you with short memories, he has done this nonsence with his name across his pictures before and roundly critisised for it, he knows it annoys people, I suspect thats why he does it, there will be better pictures of this machine posted in the future, I have no problem you watermarking your picture if thats your thing but across the subject! How pointless is that. We all know you took the picture Alberto, leave it at that, if you don't want your picture copied don't post on a public forum

Kevin.
GrahamL
Posted: Saturday, November 01, 2008 12:46:39 AM

Kevin Bridle wrote:
For those of you with short memories, he has done this nonsence with his name across his pictures before and roundly critisised for it, he knows it annoys people, I suspect thats why he does it, there will be better pictures of this machine posted in the future, I have no problem you watermarking your picture if thats your thing but acroos the subject! How pointless is that. We all know you took the picture Alberto, leave it at that, if you don't want your picture copied don't post on a public forum

Kevin.

http://www.dioramaphotos.blogspot.com
TimT
Posted: Saturday, November 01, 2008 1:40:12 AM
Groups: Member , Moderator

He does this to annoy people, he always has in one way or another. Last time like this.. Ok Alberto? Either post them with decent copyright/watermarks or none at all. People don't like to be teased. As far as "Stealing" pics...This is the INTERNET and a message board. If you want your pics protected, then DON"T POST THEM AT ALL... What is so hard about to figure out about that??
GC1
Posted: Saturday, November 01, 2008 8:20:02 AM

Posting a picture with your name as the main focus of attention is not posting a picture for us to look at and enjoy...it is posting an image of your name as the focus of attention. If I want to see a lot of names then I will read the f.....g phone book.

If you wish to redeem yourself in my eyes then repost the pics with your name in a corner and very bloody small at that too.
Jack.
Posted: Saturday, November 01, 2008 9:03:30 AM

DeWoc19 wrote:
D5G wrote:
CAT 328D LCR wrote:

Stop Moaning, Alberto has took the time to show you ungreatful sods these pictures and you just moan.

Since when do we ever see any of your pictures Dewooc ?????

Heavy Cranes
rollinlowford
Posted: Saturday, November 01, 2008 9:25:17 AM

Lotsacrane wrote:
Christian wrote:
Latta Crane and Northern Crane of Canada are known buyers of a 11200

It wasnt Latta that im aware of ..it was Cooper's Crane... Northern did try to aquire Latta at one point

Shortly after all the rumors of the 11200 purchase by Coopers, they were aquired by Sterling Crane(both of these were Tadano dealers),, the rumors stopped ...then Latta Crane was aquired by Mammoet...

far as we know sterling has cancelled the order and with the way things are going putting other orders on hold untill the market picks back up again. big oil in alberta is slowing considerably lots of work put off till the companies can rape us more at the pumps lol
Tarantula
Posted: Saturday, November 01, 2008 9:29:29 AM

Such a nice looking crane. It has taken Liebherr to a complete other level in desing with this one IMO! I really hope I can afford the upcoming model.

How many LTM11200 has been confirmed sold anyways?

//Niklas Eriksson

franz
Posted: Saturday, November 01, 2008 10:19:57 AM

Hi Tarantula!

Around 40 Cool units are sold-

Turner Bros -i thought one of the first units in North America?
Northern Craneservice unit is on the testground in Ehingen.

regards

Franz
Tarantula
Posted: Saturday, November 01, 2008 10:31:11 AM

Woah! That is alot. I would have guessed on 6-7 maybe! COOL!

//Niklas Eriksson

Gaz
Posted: Saturday, November 01, 2008 10:54:00 AM

To be fair i would much rather see Alberto's pictures with his name on than him not post at all, its not ideal but if his pictures are being copied and passed on as other peoples work then i understand.

LTM11200 is a great looking crane but i can't help but feel that it is going to be overshadowed by the Demag AC1000/9 soon enough, i got a little sniff of infomation on it and it looks like its going to beat the liebherr hand down.

Gaz