DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

ltm11200 transbiaga just arrived Options · View
Jack.
Posted: Saturday, November 01, 2008 1:12:02 PM

Groups: Member

Gaz wrote:
To be fair i would much rather see Alberto's pictures with his name on than him not post at all, its not ideal but if his pictures are being copied and passed on as other peoples work then i understand.

LTM11200 is a great looking crane but i can't help but feel that it is going to be overshadowed by the Demag AC1000/9 soon enough, i got a little sniff of infomation on it and it looks like its going to beat the liebherr hand down.

Gaz

Kudos Applause Applause Applause

Heavy Cranes
DeWoc19
Posted: Saturday, November 01, 2008 1:29:52 PM

Jack. wrote:
DeWoc19 wrote:
D5G wrote:
CAT 328D LCR wrote:
Im not taking anyones side here but you don't have to bash the guy. If you posted pictures and had replies like the ones shown im sure you won't like them. Maybe he is sick of people taking his photos and using them. Yes he did over do his name over it but for the most part you can see it. Just my 2 cents.

Good point Sal, could we please put this to rest in the halloween coffin now......before the reaper shows up.

no thats not a good point, sorry. people may be stealing his pictures, and i dont have a problem with you putting your name on the picture to show you took it, but put it somewhere other than across the main focus of the picture... lower or upper corner or a big spot where there is nothing going on..... not across the main focus of the pictuer so it practically covers up the whole thing...... you like to see the details of the crane, not ALBERTO QUIJANO

Stop Moaning, Alberto has took the time to show you ungreatful sods these pictures and you just moan.

Since when do we ever see any of your pictures Dewooc ?????

truth be told i really think you need to mind your own business, i have posted plenty of pictures over the past year. i dont really bother anymore at this point cause most people are ungrateful

he did what he did to piss people off and it wasnt right. the pictures sucked to be honest having the name sprawled across the center of the entire crane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GrahamL
Posted: Saturday, November 01, 2008 7:17:42 PM

Jack, do you not remember that this has happened before and that he's been warned numerous times? But his pictures do cause a lot of attention, too bad it's the negative kind.

As far as I'm concerned this type of water marking is trolling and it obviously works really well.

http://www.dioramaphotos.blogspot.com
hulan
Posted: Saturday, November 01, 2008 8:48:13 PM

Christian,
Latta crane in Ontario, Canada is now merged with Mammoet Canada Eastern Ltd......

Gregory
alberto quijano
Posted: Saturday, November 01, 2008 9:44:56 PM

I read many bad things here, but at the end are only this: bad things.
For me this is not new, I superate in hansebubeforum. Other people are
full in envy but I´m sorry for them, I hope they can superate its a bad
felling.

BTW: my prefered LTM11200 its the Marwijk Smiley

this next week I´ll see the first job with the Transbiaga I´ll add here pictures
labeled with the name of the next USA president ¿OK? ;)

good night
Alberto Quijano Cool
DeWoc19
Posted: Saturday, November 01, 2008 9:50:28 PM

alberto quijano wrote:
felling.

this next week I´ll see the first job with the Transbiaga I´ll add here pictures

good night
Alberto Quijano Cool

me personally, i would rather you not post anymore of you crap to be honest, i'd rather just have Christian post the pics anyways!
Demag TC2800
Posted: Saturday, November 01, 2008 9:53:06 PM

DeWoc19 wrote:
alberto quijano wrote:
felling.

good night
Alberto Quijano Cool

me personally, i would rather you not post anymore of you crap to be honest, i'd rather just have Christian post the pics anyways!

1 2nd that!

Do we have a motion?

Seriously alberto we don't need that stuff here, if you don't want people to "steal' your photos plain and simple don't post..

And if you want to get into Hansebube.de go ahead! I know what happened and what was said, I don't mind sharing it here with DHS.

Take your crummy pictures else where, We have Burkhardt, christian and Emiel *Sorry if i left some out*...

Whatever Whatever

You can't sue me... I don't know what I'm doing!!
alberto quijano
Posted: Saturday, November 01, 2008 10:07:57 PM

usally reply the people must be out of the conversation. And I dont need recomendations, there are a moderator.

By the way it will be interesting to know if you ever saw a real TC2800 ;)
Dewoc, you dont need to put how old are you beside dewoc

good night from Europe
Alberto
DeWoc19
Posted: Saturday, November 01, 2008 10:10:10 PM

Alberto, why dont you learn to speak and write better English mmkay pumpkin WinkAni

how long did it take you to photoshop your picture in front of that 18000?

Demag TC2800
Posted: Saturday, November 01, 2008 10:19:49 PM

alberto quijano wrote:
usally reply the people must be out of the conversation. And I dont need recomendations, there are a moderator.

By the way it will be interesting to know if you ever saw a real TC2800 ;)
Dewoc, you dont need to put how old are you beside dewoc

good night from Europe
Alberto

Yeah alberto actually I have seen a Real TC-2800! I see them all the time on websites, and what's great about them is that the people that take them don't plaster their name all over the crane.. So I do get to see them.

DeWoc19 wrote:
Alberto, why dont you learn to speak and write better English mmkay pumpkin WinkAni

how long did it take you to photoshop your picture in front of that 18000?

Yeah Alberto, Inquiring minds want to know!

EDIT:

This picture is the one in question...

Talk about "stealing someone elses picture" right alberto?

Wonder who that is infront of that 18000 really before being photoshopped?

You can't sue me... I don't know what I'm doing!!
alberto quijano
Posted: Saturday, November 01, 2008 10:44:59 PM

jajajaja, whats a funny picture founded in the deep of your pc.... it was a old joke but you probably was in the nursery. The picture was a joke, the owner of the picture lt me to make this joke. The crane was working in Marruecos. I see a good net beside this post, good try man. But you probably was not in DHS... Actually I can see a Manitowoc 18000 everyday, even I can operate if I want. But this is not the question. When you´ll grow a little bit you can understand.
And dewoc, for you my english its ok, you can consider I can write you in my own language

vale?

have a good day kids
Alberto Quijano
Kevin Bridle
Posted: Sunday, November 02, 2008 3:56:46 AM

As Usual Alberto your attitude gets you into trouble, I have posted literally dozens of pictures on here, my shots of D8k Cats were my latest, I even offered hi res shots if any one wanted any, I have never water marked a thing, do you know why, I don't post all the best ones! Some I keep private, the rest may get copied, so what I have hundreds, If your planning on doing a picture book then don't post any although your latest efforts were not of sufficent quality to make it into a book, this hang up you have about not being given enough credit in your opinion got you banned from Hansebube, putting your name across your pictures will not gain you that credit, you earn respect by sharing your knowlege freely, you don't see mad Bob or Christian indulging in these tactics do you, your models are very impressive and I personally like the colour schemes, let your work do the talking for you, your pictures from Spain should be an asset to this forum not a source of insults.

Kevin
Ashleigh
Posted: Sunday, November 02, 2008 4:05:40 AM

I think you should give the guy a break .Personally Mr bob and Mr Timt try there best but to be honest all you folk cry and cry and cry some more then scream blue murder and expect bob or tim to sort things out sadly it aint gonna happen but really in life and im goning to be harsh about this i think bob has been slacking i know they cat be here 24/7 but its been said before chuck should have picked 2 (two) moderators in Europe that way the forum would be well less like a bloody pre school. That's all i have to say on this matter.

A.Graham
Scrap and Haulage.
Kevin Bridle
Posted: Sunday, November 02, 2008 4:56:09 AM

A. Graham,
The reason I spoke up is I don't expect Bob or Tim to do anything, this isn't about moderation. Quijano can do what he likes with his pictures however posting them on a forum invites comments and debate, he cant take any comments, people want to see the picture not a self important portrait of someones name, He was behaving himself after getting thrown off Hansebube but he now feels he can start doing it on here AGAIN, he has insulted many on here for years not least Tim Twichell, whom he called a faker of pictures, not just people but whole countrys as well! This is not a pre school, it populated for the most part by reasonable adults, no one else does this except him, let him follow custom and practice on this site.

Kevin