DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

My small collection in models 1:50 - Komatsu D355A RRmodels!!! Options · View
Exkvate3140
Posted: Monday, April 29, 2019 11:02:51 PM
Groups: Member

Felipe as Claus said “very cool”, you do outstanding work. Thanks for the close ups.
Steve
frusso
Posted: Saturday, May 04, 2019 5:23:18 PM

My TTS14 TEREX. It was a OHS TTS14 Euclid. I had a several problems with paint and decide modify it a bit. New tires, paind and decals!

P_20170806_073449_vHDR_On by Felipe Russo, no Flickr

P_20170806_073440_vHDR_On by Felipe Russo, no Flickr

IMG_5926 by Felipe Russo, no Flickr

003 by Felipe Russo, no Flickr
Exkvate3140
Posted: Saturday, May 04, 2019 10:38:57 PM

Felipe great job customizing that beast.
Steve
Quinella
Posted: Sunday, May 05, 2019 10:32:23 PM

Those are really great looking. How much pull capacity though? They wouldn't work in an old growth forest with hardwoods would they? How big is the real chains used to clear the trees? Don't they just push them down with the dozers? Obviously I don't know much about forestry clearing and equipment!!! Great models though. Felipe, how do you afford all these models? You must not be married!!!! Craig
frusso
Posted: Monday, May 06, 2019 12:35:53 PM

Quinella wrote:
Those are really great looking. How much pull capacity though? They wouldn't work in an old growth forest with hardwoods would they? How big is the real chains used to clear the trees? Don't they just push them down with the dozers? Obviously I don't know much about forestry clearing and equipment!!! Great models though. Felipe, how do you afford all these models? You must not be married!!!! Craig

Dear Craig, good morning!
I was a childrem when I saw it working in amazonia. In that time it was normal. They earn money pulling trees in that time. Usually they open a dense forest with these dozers. when they found a big tree one of dozer had to come back and pull it on floor. I was trying do the set I saw on past in scale, no much details about it.
I have a family. Many from my models was from a long time ago. On past the dollar price was low and I was a Vale engineer. I got many models in that time.
Now I'm a professor, and don't earn money enougth to buy much things. No chence spent money with models. So I have to do models as these dozer to exchange for model I want. . If I don't do models to change I will not have any new models on collection...
frusso
Posted: Monday, May 06, 2019 12:37:09 PM

Believe or not I thought sell my full collection many times. Money in Brazil is not easy to get now...
Exkvate3140
Posted: Monday, May 06, 2019 9:51:53 PM

Felipe you need to take a trip to North Carolina, there is an older “gentleman” that has a tree in his back yard that has hundred dollar bills budding on it right now I’m sure he will open his golden gates and let you pick some some nice crisp $100’s. The reason he asks so many questions about land clearing is because when he was a wee lad he saw land clearing by way of dinosaurs 🦕.
Don’t ever sell that collection either, pass it down and keep it in the family. It’s a fabulous collection.
Steve
frusso
Posted: Tuesday, May 07, 2019 7:16:26 AM

Exkvate3140 wrote:
Felipe you need to take a trip to North Carolina, there is an older “gentleman” that has a tree in his back yard that has hundred dollar bills budding on it right now I’m sure he will open his golden gates and let you pick some some nice crisp $100’s. The reason he asks so many questions about land clearing is because when he was a wee lad he saw land clearing by way of dinosaurs 🦕.
Don’t ever sell that collection either, pass it down and keep it in the family. It’s a fabulous collection.
Steve

Steve, I love my collection. Every day when I'm in home and wake up I go to my office to see them. I've done and change many models along the years. I collect models near 40 years and now I have the cream of the cream.

However it spends a lot of my time and I'm tired to keep collecting. I'm not so young anymore. Is a question of time to let them go.
frusso
Posted: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 10:10:13 AM

soon I'll show my new TS24!
frusso
Posted: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 10:06:40 PM

Quinella
Posted: Tuesday, May 28, 2019 11:16:40 PM

Felipe: Who made those? Are they resin? They are gorgeous. Craig
Exkvate3140
Posted: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 1:17:22 AM

Felipe the Terex pan looks great, what a beast, make sure you ask Q the lowboy queen how to load that for transporting.
Steve
frusso
Posted: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 6:40:21 AM

Quinella wrote:
Felipe: Who made those? Are they resin? They are gorgeous. Craig

Dear Quinella, good morning!
They are made by RRmodels. It's a special version to be near what we have in Brazil on past. most of them is resin and looks amazing!!!
frusso
Posted: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 6:42:01 AM

Exkvate3140 wrote:
Felipe the Terex pan looks great, what a beast, make sure you ask Q the lowboy queen how to load that for transporting.
Steve

Steve i asked for 5 new lowboys in collection. I change a rare truck for these. In this moment i have 4 trucks without lowboy.
Exkvate3140
Posted: Wednesday, May 29, 2019 10:39:13 PM

Felipe talk to Q he probably has 20 or 30 lowbeds under his bed that he has forgotten about, jog his memory for some reason he is very forgetful. Age? I think so.
Steve
frusso
Posted: Thursday, May 30, 2019 12:22:52 AM

Exkvate3140 wrote:
Felipe talk to Q he probably has 20 or 30 lowbeds under his bed that he has forgotten about, jog his memory for some reason he is very forgetful. Age? I think so.
Steve

Lowboys are a problem here! I hope solve the problem soon!!!
Would like see Quinela's collection, I think he has the best models of ever!!!
Quinella
Posted: Thursday, May 30, 2019 12:37:28 AM

frusso wrote:
Exkvate3140 wrote:
Steve

Frusso: Thanks for the remarks. I have been selling off many lowboys this year. I'm down to 50 to 60 now. You need one? Craig
frusso
Posted: Thursday, May 30, 2019 11:46:47 AM

Quinella wrote:
frusso wrote:
Exkvate3140 wrote:
Steve

Frusso: Thanks for the remarks. I have been selling off many lowboys this year. I'm down to 50 to 60 now. You need one? Craig

Creig, I got some a few days ago. For now it's not necessary. Thank you very much!
frusso
Posted: Saturday, June 01, 2019 7:48:01 AM

Mr. Scholz
Posted: Saturday, June 01, 2019 8:57:10 AM

Ok, let's move some shot rock!

What's more impressive, the originalmachine or the CCM model? I've started a scratchbuilt MENCK electric quarry shovel, one of the biggest shovels produced in Germany, electric driven. And now see, this LLIMA has the same size, but it's diesel powered.

Love the streamlined ECO bucket, we copied designs like that when our shovels had problems getting a full load in blasted rock. The bail is a nice feature, too, I always marveld about operators balancing a way too large boulder on the dipper. Here is anice article on the LIMA 2400: https://www.constructionequipment.com/diesel-powered-workhorse

Felipe, I start to wonder what you could do with a fleet like yours in real life. What about a hydroelectric plant? For each step you seem to have a machine in your collection - from land clearing to topsoil removal, to rock excavation and electric equipment installation.

Cheers,
Max