DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

LTM 11200-9.1 1-50 Review Pics Options · View
Paul
Posted: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 5:52:35 PM

Groups: Member

Hmmm, did anybody else notice the weird shape of the boom on p14 of the bouw link?.

Is that just camera or picture distortion...?. Or will/should the boom really be that "flexible/moveable"?.

Smile

Scania V8. The best sounding truck in the world.

hummer13
Posted: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 7:45:52 PM

It looks like they have the superlift pulled really tightpulling the boom back.

Jason

Nikl Scale Models
nikl scale models shapeways store
Homer
Posted: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 7:53:22 PM

The mammoet store website says they'll be delivered in week 51 now.

this thread is incredible, we're onto the 16th page now and at this point in time theres 301 replies and 18,050 views!! Just wondering has there ever been as much hype about a model before? Smile

Noel.
Paul
Posted: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 7:55:41 PM

hummer13 wrote:
It looks like they have the superlift pulled really tightpulling the boom back.

Jason

Yeh, that is what was going through my mind but I didn't think the boom would bend that much!. But I suppose he does have the boom "maxed out".

Blimey, he must have quite a bit of tension on the superlift arms!. Infact,maybe that's as far back as the boom will bend Think

Smile

Scania V8. The best sounding truck in the world.

gbarnewall
Posted: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 7:59:52 PM

Homer wrote:

this thread is incredible, we're onto the 16th page now and at this point in time theres 301 replies and 18,050 views!! Just wondering has there ever been as much hype about a model before? Smile

Helena Christiansen maybe Think Think Teeth

I hope their shipping is as quick as the nooteboom shop!!!!!!!!!

Why is "phonetically" spelt with a "ph"?

... It's better to be silent and thought a fool, then to speak up and remove all doubt

The complex of Newgrange was originally built between c. 3100 and 2900 BC,[2] meaning that it's aproximately 5,000 years old. According to Carbon-14 dates,[3] it is more than 500 years older than the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt, and predates Stonehenge by about 1,000 years.

GC1
Posted: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 2:21:54 AM

There will most probably be more if you model in the nude ...next to Bob and his whip....Teeth Teeth Teeth .

Just goes to show that the lift side is extremely popular and more importantly a model forthcoming that is eagerly awaited. The arrival of this model and the Little Treasure Models plus the Drake Trailers have been a great shot in the arm for all collectors of these genres...especially in tough times for some.
J.Galvez
Posted: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 6:31:56 AM

Homer wrote:

I've lost on this thread.I've already paid for the non Mammoet,and still waiting for it.Hope to have it soon.No matter how many posts and replies are been here.I want it!! Smile

Jose.

The proudly Mexican cookie monster!

It's a diecast thing.You couldn't understand!
GCS
Posted: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 5:26:01 PM

My LTM11200 has been shipped out today from Germany so I'm crossing my fingers I'll have it before christmas

- John
DeWoc19
Posted: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 5:47:56 PM

how are so many people getting their, my supplier has no word on these yet....Think
GusO
Posted: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 6:05:49 PM

darren that i made a post for recently, paid for the model saturday at noon from leibherr shop
he recived it yesterday morning . sat , sun, mon, that is the fastest i have ever heard of a model
arriving from germany i did not have the camera i came straight from work, it is an absalute fantastic model worth every penny, the lenght of the boom cant wait to get my hands on my 2.
cranedude07
Posted: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 6:10:01 PM

chuck told me he wont have them until feb/march, Confused
does anyone know, im sure christian does, if YCC or someone is making a luffing jib kit for this?

Brandon

my youtube channel
My Facebook Page
DeWoc19
Posted: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 6:14:23 PM

cranedude07 wrote:
chuck told me he wont have them until feb/march, Confused
does anyone know, im sure christian does, if YCC or someone is making a luffing jib kit for this?

WHAT!? how could it be so long!?
gbarnewall
Posted: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 6:14:37 PM

rock on the Mammoet and McNallys and other liveries Teeth Teeth

I seen there will be a standard yellow tractor and boom transporter released too,its good to see other model manufacturers making support vehicles to go with another manufacturers model

Why is "phonetically" spelt with a "ph"?

... It's better to be silent and thought a fool, then to speak up and remove all doubt

The complex of Newgrange was originally built between c. 3100 and 2900 BC,[2] meaning that it's aproximately 5,000 years old. According to Carbon-14 dates,[3] it is more than 500 years older than the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt, and predates Stonehenge by about 1,000 years.

cranedude07
Posted: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 8:07:12 PM

cranedude07
Posted: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 8:07:44 PM

i dont know why dhs isnt getting them till later....Think ... but I do know they need to get them soon because I cant wait much longer Shame on you Drool Drool

Brandon

my youtube channel
My Facebook Page
CC8800twin
Posted: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 8:16:00 PM

cranedude07 wrote:
i dont know why dhs isnt getting them till later....Think ... but I do know they need to get them soon because I cant wait much longer Shame on you Drool Drool

when will DHS start shipping them?
MICKR
Posted: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 8:28:17 PM

Is the model enginered to hold a luffing jib? Remember all the problems people had when the AC500 was released with the fly jib. For me as it is will be fine.
Mick
GC1
Posted: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 8:45:58 PM

Yeah me too.....never was one for luffing jibs etc. Just the standard crane is fine and I don't wish to have to raise my roof(so to speak) to display itCool .....if it pans out at 8 feet then that is good, as my ceiling is 9 feet for the entire house. Then the only thing to be careful of are the ceiling fans..Whatever .

As for delivery....no good getting all wound up about it, as they will get here when they get here and nothing anyone says or does will alter that. I for one am not interested in getting into a bragging rights contest over who gets what first......it stands to reason that a person in Germany will get the model first, closely followed by someone in a nearby country...they are closer. All shipments will be slower this time of year ...it's Christmas and if the model takes a bit longer to arrive then consider it a second Christmas. Ya gotta look at things with a glass half full aspect people...you will live a lot longer.

I love the air of expectation when something like this comes along...it is what collecting is all about. Some of you need to understand that many years ago we got nothing like this so enjoy it.
winchy
Posted: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 8:53:02 PM

Angel HI All you crane buffs its been along time since i posted on here but just to let you know i got my mammoet 11200 delivered today so it wont be long before you all get yours
regards Mark
winchy
Posted: Wednesday, December 16, 2009 8:53:35 PM

Angel HI All you crane buffs its been along time since i posted on here but just to let you know i got my mammoet 11200 delivered today so it wont be long before you all get yours
regards Mark