DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Dewoc's Models PT 2 - Updated 7/16/12 Options · View
DeWoc19
Posted: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 5:01:17 PM

Groups: Member

woke up just early enough for the mailman to drop off this bad boy today.... Grohmann LTM 11200

all i have to say is thanks HTM for commissioning this model!!! Applause

i wanted to get some better pictures of this model since it hasnt been photographed to much on the internet so i took it upstairs where i could let it stand tall and proud

i also took a family shot kind of, still missing 1 LTM 11200, when i get that done ill update it again with all 5 of them

not sure why a couple of them are blurry, when i took them they came out fine.... sorry about those couple
Paul R
Posted: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 5:14:31 PM

Well done on getting the Grohmann! Don't have mine yet but hopefully in the next few days.

Paul R
DeWoc19
Posted: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 5:45:02 PM

woohoo, i got a model before Paul R..... and mine went out 6 days later than originally planned.... its a fantastic model for sure!!!
J.Galvez
Posted: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 5:47:19 PM

Great you finally got the Grohmann!

What you need now is a better camera. LOL.

Jose.

The proudly Mexican cookie monster!

It's a diecast thing.You couldn't understand!
DeWoc19
Posted: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 5:49:01 PM

i dont own a camera.... i take all my pictures with my phone..... but i dont know all the setting on my phone to know how to adjust things and the phone didnt come with an instruction/owners manual (which i thought was totally weird)
Paul R
Posted: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 6:17:43 PM

DeWoc19 wrote:
woohoo, i got a model before Paul R..... and mine went out 6 days later than originally planned.... its a fantastic model for sure!!!

It'll only happen once Wink Teeth

Paul R
Gaz
Posted: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 6:31:28 PM

Now in a dilemma, the I have decided that I will own 1 more 112, I have 3...Sarens, Mammoet & McNallys....now does the 4th be Mediaco or Grohmann? It really does look good in both! The 4th will be bought with the luffer next year. Mmmmmm which one!

Gaz
Paul R
Posted: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 6:37:40 PM

Gaz wrote:
Now in a dilemma, the I have decided that I will own 1 more 112, I have 3...Sarens, Mammoet & McNallys....now does the 4th be Mediaco or Grohmann? It really does look good in both! The 4th will be bought with the luffer next year. Mmmmmm which one!

Gaz

If I had to choose it would be Grohmann. But only because I have the LTM1800 and you can get the WSI trucks as support for it. There is also the possibility of the correct boom transporter for the 112 in the future also. But that is not to take anything away from the Mediaco because it is a great livery.

Paul R
DeWoc19
Posted: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 7:12:05 PM

i to would go with Grohmann.... like Paul said, you have the LTM 1800 that goes along with it and all the support trucks. Plus everything looks good in Grohmann!
cranedude07
Posted: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 8:05:33 PM

Congrats bro, that thing looks amazing, wish I would have gotten that version insteadConfused , love the family photo, now you just need to get that repaint all finished, can't wait to see it

Brandon

my youtube channel
My Facebook Page
DeWoc19
Posted: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 11:00:48 PM

well no models on this post, figured i would post some pictures of what i have been working on for the past few weeks now since its finally starting to look like something.

and my weapon of choice lately (the compactor, not the crane) Confused

at its highest point from the lowest point in the wall it will be 13 ft tall.... still have another 12 rows of block to install at that point, then there are 2 more walls behind that wall 8 ft apart that keep going higher and higher
DeWoc19
Posted: Saturday, January 22, 2011 10:24:25 PM

package day yesterday...... i would do a family shot of all of them, but Paul R already took care of that and we pretty much have all the same ones aside for one custom i have that he doesnt, and his pictures speak better volume than mine anyways

i think i got the only MWT with a messed up tube load though, my mounting points are opposite on each end so i cant mount it to the trailer, might put some pictures up later
gbarnewall
Posted: Saturday, January 22, 2011 11:06:04 PM

Thats a package day and a half right there,I hope your postie has medical insurance,can't see his back being much use after hauling these to the door lol,ah I'm sure his working days aren't over,do they still need guinea pigs for drug testing these days?

that must be a good collection of 112's you have now,and with the same again to come this year.....Wink Teeth jk

Why is "phonetically" spelt with a "ph"?

... It's better to be silent and thought a fool, then to speak up and remove all doubt

The complex of Newgrange was originally built between c. 3100 and 2900 BC,[2] meaning that it's aproximately 5,000 years old. According to Carbon-14 dates,[3] it is more than 500 years older than the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt, and predates Stonehenge by about 1,000 years.

DeWoc19
Posted: Saturday, January 22, 2011 11:24:03 PM

yeah i was a bit surprised to see it had shown up, the doorbell never rang.... according to DHL and USPS website its still sitting in NYC and has been since the 12th of Jan.... total lack of update on their part.

im up to 7 now, just missing Mammoet, McNallys and Franz Bracht.... heres to seeing an H.N.Krane, Transbiaga, ROXU and Havator versions this year Pray after that i need to give it a rest a bit
Lotsacrane
Posted: Sunday, January 23, 2011 12:13:19 AM

Congrats man....very nice collection of big iron you got going there.Applause

Q-Ball a wolf in Jesus skin ---the sorcerer of reasonable commentary

I smile & wave

Sometimes I think life is just a rodeo,
The trick is to ride and make it to the bell.

ozcranedude
Posted: Sunday, January 23, 2011 5:15:19 AM

You are one lucky guy Dewoc. I'm still waiting for my Grohmann is has been in transit for ten weeks and still no signs of it turns up soon.

Wayne
Paul R
Posted: Sunday, January 23, 2011 8:17:06 AM

DeWoc19 wrote:
yeah i was a bit surprised to see it had shown up, the doorbell never rang.... according to DHL and USPS website its still sitting in NYC and has been since the 12th of Jan.... total lack of update on their part.

im up to 7 now, just missing Mammoet, McNallys and Franz Bracht.... heres to seeing an H.N.Krane, Transbiaga, ROXU and Havator versions this year Pray after that i need to give it a rest a bit

Nice one Zach. Which custom is it that you have?

I also agree with possible candidates for this year though I would add Ter Linden and possibly Turner bros to that. I just hope if there are more , they are spread out a bit.

Paul R
DeWoc19
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 12:47:21 AM

so i got a new phone sent to me today cause i have been having real bad problems with my old one, same phone just a new one.... took some pics of the models and they are much better than the last camera, apparently there was a problem with my camera also

so here is the collection at just THIS house, showing 6/7 LTM 11200s, the other half of my collection as at my P's house still

Paul the 7th one is still a secret, it will be done soon enough, just waiting for decals, once i get it done ill probably take them all off the table and do a family shot similar to yours

gabugman
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 1:33:50 AM

Great collection D.

Your camera phone still sux. Stop spending all your $ on models and get a real camera. A decent point and shoot is obtainable for <$100.00.

I sure would like to see your collection in hi rez...

ITW Security
hummer13
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 2:02:38 AM

gabugman wrote:
Great collection D.

Your camera phone still sux. Stop spending all your $ on models and get a real camera. A decent point and shoot is obtainable for <$100.00.

I sure would like to see your collection in hi rez...

Applause that is what I was thinking Teeth

buy a camera

Nikl Scale Models
nikl scale models shapeways store