DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Manitowoc 21000 in Dallas *UPDATE 6-27-10* Options · View
ConstructionSite
Posted: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 11:38:13 PM

Groups: Member

Again, great coverage guys! I know you guys know where to draw the line when it comes to safety and common sense.

Every single one of us on here (without exception) has crossed a line when it comes to equipment at some time or another. Someone who has a rather strong opinion on this topic has (on numerous occasions) trespassed and drove around the grounds of the Manitiowoc factory...the factory test yard of all places. For those of us that have been inside when there was not an open house, it isn't always a safe place. Not to mention the fact that it's just plain off limits to the public period. Ever take a photo of a crane or piece of equipment with a refinery in the background? Oops! No, no, no. You can't do that. I'm just saying that from top to bottom we have all been there.

And don't get me wrong, I am just as guilty as the next guy. Here I am at 2 years old:

I guess this means I am a habitual offender (awsome socks right?! d'oh! ). So anyhow, why this was brought up now and not during one of the other 12,475 posts that it would be applicable to, that I do not know. But it is time to let this go.

Thanks again for the GREAT photos guys! I can't wait for the rest of the coverage! A shiny 21000 surrounded by great viewing areas...yea, you know I think I actually hate you guys now.

- Chris Smile
Greybell
Posted: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 1:18:20 AM

All I can say is WOW! This is the reason I try to stay far away from "this" board. Some guys on here are like a bunch of old bia bia's . Its kinda like damned if you do damn if you dont. I mean these guys are going outta there way to post stuff and all some do is sit up here and condone or critique. But never ever bring any food to the table. Jason (even dough i dont personally know him) has never did or said anything wrong to anybody hes very respectful and it sucks to see someone who's gave alot to the game be put on a stick and roasted just because you have a few hecklers. But thats how it is around here

SUMMERS TAYLOR in the NEWS :SummersTaylor /Roadtec
Summers Taylor equipment world magazine
Equipment world magazine
Dio portfolio of my projects coming soon.
WEBSITE UPDATE Website
Greybell
Posted: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 1:30:24 AM

Also isnt it sad that the true talented guys on this board always get critizised by the trash on here that never EVER post anything.all the tru talented guys are ran off by these pieces of garbage. I dunno if their jealous or what the deal is. As a matter of fact ESLOB Blue steel and Tony 65 once called my dio's garbage and whatnot, Eslob said he was withholding all kinds of awesome crane photos(this was 2 years ago mind you) because of rubbish on the site, and still I have not seen him post one pic as a matter of fact the last thing I remember him posting was a truck that had had some type of accident,Not really construction related but hey! All im saying is you guys shouldnt run off the talented members of this board and when you do run them off dont sit around and bitch about not having good material or photos to read. People always have to shoot themself in the foot

SUMMERS TAYLOR in the NEWS :SummersTaylor /Roadtec
Summers Taylor equipment world magazine
Equipment world magazine
Dio portfolio of my projects coming soon.
WEBSITE UPDATE Website