DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

LTM 11200-9.1 1-50 Review Pics Options · View
gbarnewall
Posted: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 9:23:27 PM

Groups: Member

fear not,thats the mammoet store which is sold out,they did not have the 600 in stock,a certain number will have gone to some model shops so get those keepy-awake-pills into you and get surfing!!!! Are DHS sold out????

and i wouldn't be too hard on myself for missing out as NZG have a nice history of releasing numerous liveries of certain models

Why is "phonetically" spelt with a "ph"?

... It's better to be silent and thought a fool, then to speak up and remove all doubt

The complex of Newgrange was originally built between c. 3100 and 2900 BC,[2] meaning that it's aproximately 5,000 years old. According to Carbon-14 dates,[3] it is more than 500 years older than the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt, and predates Stonehenge by about 1,000 years.

Lima 70T
Posted: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 9:32:23 PM

I can't even see it on DHS atm.

As Mammoet says "SIZE DOES MATTER". Slowly collecting Mammoet 1:50 scale stuff. Mainly cranes!
craneman
Posted: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 10:08:45 PM

It was there this morning and now its gone.... Just the boom hauler... Sad
Lotsacrane
Posted: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 10:19:15 PM

hulan wrote:
admin wrote:
Announcement:

- The Mammoet LTM11200 Version of the crane is now SOLD OUT!

There are a few of the transporters left - but they are going fast!

Chuck

Sad Sad Thats sad. I was hoping to get one.... I wonder, will there ever be more made (And at a cheaper price)?

Greg H

Watch for a re-release ..the cynical part of me thinks its been held back ....to get more moe-nay...

Q-Ball a wolf in Jesus skin ---the sorcerer of reasonable commentary

I smile & wave

Sometimes I think life is just a rodeo,
The trick is to ride and make it to the bell.

GC1
Posted: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 11:43:49 PM

Lots of items from Mammoet have sold out quickly...they are not usually in the habit of re issueing.
Bobm2004
Posted: Thursday, November 12, 2009 1:43:20 AM

Groups: Member , Moderator

I cannot wait to get my Mammoet version. Although I respect the discussion that has gone one, in a civil manner, I think its funny how everyone can claim that a company is ripping them off by charging more without a single fact of what NZG is charging them-does anybody know or is everyone just guessing without any facts? If no one here knows for a fact what the maker is charging Mammoet for the model then the discussion on what or what is not a rip off is unsubstantiated. Also in the world of capitalism is not the objective to make as much money as you can for your product-hence the reason pro baseball players get contacts for 10's of millions of dollars a year, for what amounts to a few minutes work each day for a half a year, even if they do horribly? I guess I am just one of the blind loyalists!

I look forward to getting my Mammoet version adn adding it to my collection!

Bob
Bobs Cranes

Come Over To The Lift Side . . . . . . . We Have Cookies!!!!
Lima 70T
Posted: Thursday, November 12, 2009 5:09:21 AM

I agree Bob. You have to remember that NZG need to pay to use mammoet's corporate colours, hence a higher price. In saying that, i reckon your paying the privilege in mammoet colours.

Anyway, got an email back from the lovely people Mammoet store. No more will be made and its a record sale, they can't believe that happened, nether some members on here too.
Also got my eyes open on various model sites. I may be able to still get one in Mammoet colours.

As Mammoet says "SIZE DOES MATTER". Slowly collecting Mammoet 1:50 scale stuff. Mainly cranes!
frusso
Posted: Thursday, November 12, 2009 6:21:50 AM

I'm a look guy! I ask to prtstrdj one of this a few weeks ago. I'm sure that this crane will be great!
Now I have to try get a WSI MAN TGX w/Mast Transporter! Pray Pray Pray
birdman
Posted: Thursday, November 12, 2009 7:51:27 AM

Hi Guys,

Did not want to comment on this war of words re, NZG v Mammoet price saga but, here goes. At the end of the day I think Bob has hit the nail on the head, also I have not seen a confirmed price from any dealer about the price from NZG for the yellow version, let alone when it is to be released. As for shortages I am sure you will see them on eBay in the very near future some of the European dealers still have stock but, I am sure they will go soon, just so glad I bought 3 Whistle Liar Whistle Liar Whistle Liar

Steve.
Homer
Posted: Thursday, November 12, 2009 1:17:53 PM

Hey, check out page 10 and 11 of the english text version of the baggermodelle magazine, theres a review of the 11200 model in it. Sounds like its gonna be a very detailed and impressive model with plenty different hooks, boom head and lattice jib..

http://www.baggermodelle.net/downloads/BAGGERMODELLE_6-2009_e.pdf

The magazine also says that nooteboom will have a version of the WSI boom transporter in their livery for anyone buying the standard model. Its coming with an MB actros truck. Smile

Noel.
bigcranes
Posted: Thursday, November 12, 2009 1:48:59 PM

Thanks Homer! That was a nice read there,I am waiting on the factory version myself.

Mark

Mark L.

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts
mixontour
Posted: Thursday, November 12, 2009 4:08:46 PM

In all of this discussion, I wonder if the price on DHS for the factory colors is final?

1:1 or 1:50, I am still in awe.

gbarnewall
Posted: Thursday, November 12, 2009 5:33:35 PM

i'm purely going on the cranage you get in the ycc box marked LTM1800 and all for about €700,so i my mind i have no real idea why people can complain at NZG's price,i think its a big time bargain!!!

now mammoet ordered,NZG bring on the next liveries!!!!!! Drool Drool

Why is "phonetically" spelt with a "ph"?

... It's better to be silent and thought a fool, then to speak up and remove all doubt

The complex of Newgrange was originally built between c. 3100 and 2900 BC,[2] meaning that it's aproximately 5,000 years old. According to Carbon-14 dates,[3] it is more than 500 years older than the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt, and predates Stonehenge by about 1,000 years.

Lotsacrane
Posted: Thursday, November 12, 2009 11:27:26 PM

Ripped off is a term used to suggest the purchase of a particular item ..only to recieve a different item of lesser value in return ..with no recourse..

Not once did i suggest that a collector was getting ripped for paying 220 dollar's for a paint job...

Fact of the matter and as much as some suggest they can charge what they want..and they will ..because simple economics suggest you charge what you can get ...but now if we dont wanna pay that price then what they can get is now a lower price ..which in turn works for us and them ...we save a few bucks ..and they still make a dollar ....

Its just an opportunity to say aloud hey ..for a paint job ..this is wrong.. and yes ...own up ...justifiy the price ..
Mammoet ...NZG ..the Pope,can bite me on this issue, i dont care ..really

I didnt say ripped off ..its a term suggested

Baseball ...since the strike ...you guessed it ...they can bite me !!!!

George Carlin was right ...the rest of ya' just have to realise ..Eh?

Q-Ball a wolf in Jesus skin ---the sorcerer of reasonable commentary

I smile & wave

Sometimes I think life is just a rodeo,
The trick is to ride and make it to the bell.

Paul R
Posted: Friday, November 13, 2009 4:58:52 AM

craneman wrote:
It was there this morning and now its gone.... Just the boom hauler... Sad

I am in the same position. Waited too long and now I missed it. May get one from a dealer but we'll see. It will teach me to procrastinate in the future!

Paul R
jibtickler
Posted: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 2:53:28 PM

So.... the boom transporter has sold out as well now. Both took a little longer than was expected , but still some amazing feat to sell out within two weeks. Its very weird that i , i couldnt even purchase models in house to give away to my customers who have placed large contracts on meSad Theres no way theyre gonna get one of my five.Teeth It would have been a good pressie to have given them.

in memory of Biscuit. dearly loved RIP 28.10.08
Paul
Posted: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 6:24:08 PM

Can anybody tell me if the Mammoet version is still due in DecemberThink.

I see on Hansebube that the latest news is for a release date of the end of January 2010 but I'm wondering if that refers to the standard Liebherr version.

Smile

Scania V8. The best sounding truck in the world.

MammoetMan
Posted: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 6:27:09 PM

Mammoet Version is due in December 25 or 26, I really can't remeber.

Homer
Posted: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 7:14:27 PM

MammoetMan wrote:
Mammoet Version is due in December 25 or 26, I really can't remeber.

Yeah maybe if santa is bringing it.. I doubt if NZG or Mammoet will be opening on the 25th and 26th of december to post out models! Think

Noel.
Randy-Mammoet
Posted: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 7:22:46 PM

Think , hmmmm.....I think I will get home with 8 boxes from Schiedam at 18th December.....

Randy