DHS Diecast Discussion Forum
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Gbarnewall's Machine and Model pics(UPDATE March 16th Conexpo ) Options · View
transtechnic
Posted: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 8:05:10 PM

Groups: Member

Graham..Thats a clear case of ZAXISICIDE..Whistle Shhh .you were clearly provoked by the malfunctionining adhesive solution..Liar Liar...plead guility early on and make reparations to a diecast dealer for a replacement..it'l make you feel better Cool...

Have you a nice model storage facility for the 1/50 fleet & choo choo's...Think .

Aubrey.

http://www.Flickr.com/Photos/METALMODELS!/

MY MODEL PHOTOS..
gbarnewall
Posted: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 8:05:24 PM

GC1 wrote:
a McNarens LTM11800SAAW......

lol that sounds like something that might be found on a Chinese forum Wink Teeth

Why is "phonetically" spelt with a "ph"?

... It's better to be silent and thought a fool, then to speak up and remove all doubt

The complex of Newgrange was originally built between c. 3100 and 2900 BC,[2] meaning that it's aproximately 5,000 years old. According to Carbon-14 dates,[3] it is more than 500 years older than the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt, and predates Stonehenge by about 1,000 years.

RowanH
Posted: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 3:38:49 AM

This would be perfect for one of those... "The truck driver completely underestimated the low height of the bridge" type of incident dio's where the excavator on the back of a lowloader has torn through half a bridge and completely totaled itself. Just like Gary's post recently...

http://forums.dhsdiecast.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=130907

Rowan.

1:25th scale CAT 375L excavator

PileDriving
Posted: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 8:26:31 AM

RowanH wrote:
This would be perfect for one of those... "The truck driver completely underestimated the low height of the bridge" type of incident dio's where the excavator on the back of a lowloader has torn through half a bridge and completely totaled itself. Just like Gary's post recently...

Rowan.

That would take one he'll of a bridge to do that much damage to that monster! Lol

Justin
craneman
Posted: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 10:39:02 AM

RowanH wrote:

Rowan.

Nah I think its more like a disgruntled ex-employee goes balistic and trashes his former employers equipment. Looks a lot like what was posted on the forum a while back from an incident that happened here in Alberta. Except the guy used the hoe to trash the other equipment. LOLThink d'oh!
gbarnewall
Posted: Thursday, December 08, 2011 6:49:24 PM

BAMM!!! package day!! well today and yesterday some nice arrivals came,old ones but good ones,and also some pics of some recent newbies too,and of course somethign for the train guys Wink

First up,and oldie but a goodie,Felbermayr LTM1070 #670

Next up,to compliment the ALL ac500,she now has a ickle bro

and now,probably one of the nicest rigs I have seen,I caught a scania very similar to this on the way home from work one evening,and I just loved the livery,Tekno have done an A1 job on this model,attention to detail and finish are first class

Mmmm shiney bits....

All in all a very very tasty rig,

And for the train/diesel fans,CN Dash 8 Narrow nose,another piece of eye candy,striking paint scheme and a handsome loco to boot

You can almost feel the ground shake as she rumbles past

Thanks for looking....

... It's better to be silent and thought a fool, then to speak up and remove all doubt

The complex of Newgrange was originally built between c. 3100 and 2900 BC,[2] meaning that it's aproximately 5,000 years old. According to Carbon-14 dates,[3] it is more than 500 years older than the Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt, and predates Stonehenge by about 1,000 years.

gbarnewall
Posted: Thursday, December 08, 2011 6:50:03 PM

oooops,DHS and Imageshack locked in a duel again???

Homer
Posted: Thursday, December 08, 2011 6:53:54 PM

gbarnewall wrote:
oooops,DHS and Imageshack locked in a duel again???

Looks like photobucket are stuck in it too

Noel.
gbarnewall
Posted: Thursday, December 08, 2011 7:06:30 PM

Its those Eurozone images aren't worth jack anymore

transtechnic
Posted: Friday, December 09, 2011 8:35:12 AM

Nice one Graham..Teeth Teeth ..nice spread of new metal..maybe a dirt model would make it the perfect package day..congrats..regards.

Aubrey.

http://www.Flickr.com/Photos/METALMODELS!/

MY MODEL PHOTOS..
GusO
Posted: Friday, December 09, 2011 2:15:16 PM

Nice one dude ill have to get me one of those loco,s they are fantastic looking models.
gus.
DeWoc19
Posted: Friday, December 09, 2011 2:35:07 PM

loving the engine Graham, those CN and CP engines are like the Cadillacs of the RR, they got everything in them, but i hate those narrow nose engines, i think they look ugly compared to the wide bodies and the seating on the inside of them blows, they are uncomfortable.... ill take a wide body any day over a narrow nose junker!!!
Sam-wch
Posted: Friday, December 09, 2011 4:14:00 PM

Few nice additions there GrahamApplause The ac200 is real nice, didn't know they were made Cool
gbarnewall
Posted: Friday, December 09, 2011 6:23:00 PM

Woc- I'm supprised they actually make the narrow nose engines still,reading in books about the wide cab,due to the extra weight they can ride an awful lot better than the narrow nose,so the book says lol,I can't test this myself,3000miles of wet stuff in the way,

Gus,you'll have to get your mits on one,if just for a load,the company who make this engine have begun a Euro line up with some fantastic German,swiss and Austrian engines,would look super on one of the euro HH set ups

Sam,the crane is in mint condition,but the box sadly is a right off,although I do have many plain AC200's here due for customizing at some point,so I'll use the box or polystyrene tray,the ac200 was a good bargain on ebay,

Aubrey,I have some CCM dirt coming at some point,really looking forward to that,hooked on CCM stuff now,I blame Belfast Kev!!Wink Cool

GusO
Posted: Friday, December 09, 2011 6:50:44 PM

you did not buy the u2 UBER package by any chanceTeeth have this crowd a web site where i might see some pics of euro trains althou nothing compares to these big american loco,s
thanks man
dain555
Posted: Friday, December 09, 2011 6:56:58 PM

Nice snaps Graham!!!Applause Applause Applause

Although there are quite a few Loco Manufacturers still in this country most all of them are on to the style of the Dash-8 or the A/C units with the full width cab as the nose, like your one Loco.

The Loco makers are all looking for that low wind resistance feature now a days to increase fuel efficiency even on the trains!!

Also please remember, IF you are running out of crane storage room Think Think you can always send 1 or 2 over to me for safe keeping (will be in my room) and the occasional lift operation to keep all the parts moving (played with every day)Teeth Teeth Whistle Whistle

Oh and My birthday is next month brother, on the 26th, and one of those 11200s would be a really nice birthday present Angel Angel Whistle Whistle Shhh Shhh !!

Dain

I'm a kid at heart, so I will play with any model construction vehicle from 1:87 scale to 1:1 scale!!!!

Age is a state of time NOT a state of mind!!
gbarnewall
Posted: Friday, December 09, 2011 7:02:50 PM

Gus here is a short and shakey youtube clip of the TRAXX euro engine,this comes in numerous paint schemes(liveries)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIwnPAl3kDA

and a link to their (MTH) catalogues,click on the 2012 vol 1 link,it slows my pc down something terrible though
http://www.mthtrains.com/content/catalogs

Dain I'm pretty close to bursting here!!! the new house is taking forever to sort out,apparently I'll be in it 6 weeks after the first week in June 2011,been a long 6 weeks!!!! anyway the models are building up like crazy here,probably close to a bigger inventory than our host at this stage Teeth Teeth Wink

Cat 854G
Posted: Saturday, December 10, 2011 11:04:24 AM

Hi Graham,how's about a photo of the loco with a Europe spec four axled lowloader sitting next to it,to give a bit of size perspective,or a MWMT,that would be cool,
Regards
Joe.

"Some people are always looking for new kinds of mistakes to make"
cranedude07
Posted: Saturday, December 10, 2011 11:34:27 AM

great additions graham!WinkAni

Brandon

my youtube channel
My Facebook Page
Homer
Posted: Saturday, December 10, 2011 4:55:04 PM

Wow some great additions there graham, that ALL ac200 is sweet and will go very nicely with his bigger brother on the shelf in your new house!

BTW, you could've bought the real ltm1070 for the bid you placed on that one!! Wink Teeth

Noel.